The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and even a bigger fool to trade options

which is why you never post any option trades or had anything of value to this thread

I'll test you right, what do you have to do to be profitable buying options

you following youtubers

ain't nobody in here trying to be stock traders, THE MARKET IS RIGGED YOU fukkING MORON

We only in here to hit a lick this AMC play is more gains than anybody would ever make in their entire investing in stocks normally

The entire market is a scam, an option trading is one big scam

All those youtubers get on youtube get sell their discord memberships and get their members to buy options THEY ARE SELLING, this is how they make a living

none of these people following any of these youtubers make any goddamn money at that shyt

to make money on options trading you better of going to Vegas, the odds are people, too much shyt has to line up for that shyt to work

Dude I don't know what you are smoking. The most simple option you can run is literally following the SPY or the A Mega cap like Apple. Just buy a simple month out call option on apple when it dips and sale it when you make a profit. When it reaches its high buy a put and sale it when it dips....Just get in and get out...

Options trading makes perfect sense if you are willing to learn do a bit of studying on the stock you are viewing and identify a point when you believe it will go up/down.....

If the entire market is a scam why are you expecting AMC/GME to pull through? and I'm not sure why you keep mentioning youtubers. Just because you needed youtubers to help you don't mean everyone else does....shyt the coli discord alone has enough people in it making money off of options helping each other out.

And don't get started on making money on AMC on Calls/Puts

If you are missing out and want to continue missing out that's on you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless you already got a bunch of money to maintain it doesn’t make sense to be in lots of different stocks just for the fukk of it.

Which one do you feel stands to make you the most money?

That’s the one you should be in. If you feel you gotta spread your money around to a bunch of different shyt, then you don’t really believe in any of them.

They counting other nikkaz pockets and don't want to see nikkaz come up, trying to detour them

What the fukk you gonna spread some meager ass shares across a number of different stocks that ain't even go do shyt by the end of the year, when you just consolidate into AMC, makes zero sense

nikkaz in here talking like the warren buffet, no even warren buffet, this nikkaz ain't even got enough to park 25k in 10 different stocks, talking about diversifying lmao

these nikkaz is broke

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude I don't know what you are smoking. The most simply option you can run is literally following the SPY or the A Mega cap like Apple. Just buy a simple month out call option on apple when it dips and sale it when you make a profit. When it reaches its high buy a put and sale it when it dips....Just get in and get out...

Options trading makes perfect sense if you are willing to learn do a bit of studying on the stock you are viewing and identify a point when you believe it will go up/down.....

If the entire market is a scam why are you expecting AMC/GME to pull through? and I'm not sure why you keep mentioning youtubers. Just because you needed youtubers to help you don't mean everyone else does....shyt the coli discord alone has enough people in it making money off of options helping each other out.

If you are missing out and want to continue missing out that's on you.

You have no clue what you're talking about

It's not simple that simple

I asked WHAT CONDITIONS NEED TO BE MET, a option play to profitable and didn't state them

it's not simple as selling at a price point, you can get the price point right and still LOSE MONEY, you don't even know the factors in what makes options profitable

shut up, once again, I'm give you one more try, you should be able to answer this in a single sentence

What conditions determine the profitability of an option play, you should be able to do in a single sentence

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have no clue what you're talking about

It's not simple that simple

I asked WHAT CONDITIONS NEED TO BE MET, a option play to profitable and didn't state them

it's not simple as selling at a price point, you can get the price point right and still LOSE MONEY, you don't even know the factors in what makes options profitable

shut up, once again, I'm give you one more try, you should be able to answer this in a single sentence

What conditions determine the profitability of an option play, you should be able to do in a single sentence

Like I said I got it you are only in AMC because it's easier for you to buy and hold. But I will not be missing opportunities.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said I got it you are only in AMC because it's easier for you to buy and hold. But I will not be missing opportunities.

You couldn't answer the question because you don't know

you a whole bytch

There's only 33 percent chance of making money on any option

Even if you get the Price Direction correct you can still lose money, you have predict 3 things in order to be successful

and there's too many ways you can lose money, because of time decay

1. Direction

2. THETA

3. VIX

You have to be correct on all three times

So if the price direction goes in your favor, good for you, you get the timing right good for you, but you also need the volatility to INCREASE in order for you not to lose money on the option you brought

so you could could be 100 percent correct and still lose money

now get your shine box, you bum ass nikka

You haven't made one post in this thread with any real information, or anything useful in making money

just your dumb ass worthless opinion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you a whole bytch

Even if you get the Price Direction correct you can still lose money, you have predict 3 things in order to be successful

1. Direction

2. THETA

3. VIX

So if the price direction goes in your favor, good for you, you get the timing right good for you, but you also need the volatility to INCREASE in order for you not to lose money on the option you brought

You haven't made one post in this thread with any real information, or anything useful in making money

you a whole bytch

1. Direction

2. THETA

3. VIX

:russ:

here you go maybe you’ll learn something. While others are making money. It would be cold if you didn’t even have as many shares as I did and it’s your only stock.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Missing opportunities? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Just say you're scared.

what are you talking about? You know how a person jumps in a conversation trying to pop shyt and doesn’t know what’s going on? That’s you right now.

how am I scared if I’m holding AMC and GME? And have been holding since December?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

here you go maybe you’ll learn something. While others are making money.

90 percent of options trader lose money

you didn't even know volatility was a factor

This is the hoe ass hater ass nikkaz in here fronting on yall nikkaz, be careful, you notice this nikka only popped up in this thread after the stock first shot up

I can cash out my AMC stocks right now and buy lambo

nobody makes money trading options its a pipe dream

people hype up options that they selling and get idiots to buy them, that's the scam

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
90 percent of options trader lose money

you didn't even know volatility was a factor

This is the hoe ass hater ass nikkaz in here fronting on yall nikkaz, be careful, you notice this nikka only popped up in this thread after the stock first shot up

I bet not have more shares than you

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet not have more shares than you

I got in 5 bucks I doubt it, and if you did, you wouldn't be in here acting like a bytch

you fake as fukk

I probably don't even have any shares, you a spectator on the bench

talking about these imaginary plays you never post

because you would get easily exposed

If you got all this option sauce you never posted none it in the thread, all you do is post vague ass post to get this nikkaz doubting themselves

you a lying ass hoe

that make more of a bytch if you sitting on shares trying to get other people to divert the money elsewhere, because you don't wanna have more money than you

that's that crab sounds right up your alley

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got in 5 bucks I doubt it, and if you did, you wouldn't be in here acting like a bytch

you fake as fukk

I probably don't even have any shares, you a spectator on the bench

talking about these imaginary plays you never post

because you would get easily exposed

If you got all this option sauce you never posted none it in the thread, all you do is post vague ass post to get this nikkaz doubting themselves

you a lying ass hoe

that make more of a bytch if you sitting on shares trying to get other people to divert the money elsewhere, because you don't wanna have more money than you

that's that crab sounds right up your alley

So SPRT and BBIG are fake plays? Apple and SpY and PLTR are fake plays?

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
This thread is sorely deficient in positive energy.

:francis:
9:30 cant come soon enough. Brehs get hungry for action and start to eat each other. Friday, friendly fire, Saturday, pot shots, Sunday, brehs dropping mortars, Monday, bombs! We all gon be dead if this shyt don't pop before Thanksgiving wknd.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
what are you talking about? You know how a person jumps in a conversation trying to pop shyt and doesn’t know what’s going on? That’s you right now.

how am I scared if I’m holding AMC and GME? And have been holding since December?
Scared ass nikka i read all the pages of you bytching about diversifying cuz you too scared to put yo chips in this and looking for other licks. Then stocks ain't gonna increase a 10000% in a few days like this. You aint bout this shyt.