The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am at about 20% of my overall portfolio in AMC/GME. It's too much smoke around it to not at least have some shares. But the reason it's only 20% is because I still have my other stocks that I invest in. If I only knew about AMC/GME that would be my whole portfolio. I don't think it's ideal to only invest in one stock no matter what. Even when MOASS occurs I'll liquify my shares and than invest in multiple stocks again.
I believe something will go down. Keep in mind i was sorta aware of what's going on but i really delved into into it last week. But it just seems like it's gonna be a long short squeeze. It's gonna be a rollercoaster and i think a lot of people don't have the heart for this. People are getting emotional and the stock is at 45. Imagine when it jumps from 230 to 300...back to 220... people will go insane. I think everyone should formulate a plan for themselves with specific price points where they will liquidate progressively. put alerts at certain price points and just not pay too much attention while nothing is happening. Paying attention to this all day is how you will drain yourself out emotionally. This game is not for the weak hearted...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe something will go down. Keep in mind i was sorta aware of what's going on but i really delved into into it last week. But it just seems like it's gonna be a long short squeeze. It's gonna be a rollercoaster and i think a lot of people don't have the heart for this. People are getting emotional and the stock is at 45. Imagine when it jumps from 230 to 300...back to 220... people will go insane. I think everyone should formulate a plan for themselves with specific price points where they will liquidate progressively. put alerts at certain price points and just not pay too much attention while nothing is happening. Paying attention to this all day is how you will drain yourself out emotionally. This game is not for the weak hearted...

Most of us will hold at those price points. When it gets into the upper hundreds and thousands that’s when people will start checking out. I already have my plan of how I’m going to liquidate my AMC/GME. I’m going in blocks at different price points. I’m already profitable so I won’t need to take profit but I will trim off some pieces. Which is why I’m purchased in blocks also.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Man I dropped the ball on this shyt too. Hope them hedgies drive the price down to single digits again so I can cop with my full bag. Stock market playing out better than crypto atm :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn:

Calm down, brehs.

Naw, people got get a grasp on reality

if Took that same 3k and brought Apple Stock 5 years ago, you'd only have little over 9k right now

you already at 20k and ain't even been full year

We on cruise control nikka

Foot on the next season, fukk all these nikkaz, we stunting on them no retreat no surrender

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw, people got get a grasp on reality

if Took that same 3k and brought Apple Stock 5 years ago, you'd only have little over 9k right now

you already at 20k and ain't even been full year

We on cruise control nikka

Foot on the next season, fukk all these nikkaz, we stunting on them no retreat no surrender

Oh I got it this is the only stock you are in.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Man I dropped the ball on this shyt too. Hope them hedgies drive the price down to single digits again so I can cop with my full bag. Stock market playing out better than crypto atm :ohhh:
SINGLE DIGITS?
:gucci: you had plenty of time to get to at least xx shares even if you don't have much money to spare. We're ready for positive price action not dips. Stop putting that bullshyt out in the universe. If you couldn't get shares during the 9 months we've had then you got bigger shyt to be worrying about than this stock right now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Unless you already got a bunch of money to maintain it doesn’t make sense to be in lots of different stocks just for the fukk of it.

Which one do you feel stands to make you the most money?

That’s the one you should be in. If you feel you gotta spread your money around to a bunch of different shyt, then you don’t really believe in any of them.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless you already got a bunch of money to maintain it doesn’t make sense to be in lots of different stocks just for the fukk of it.

Which one do you feel stands to make you the most money?

That’s the one you should be in. If you feel you gotta spread your money around to a bunch of different shyt, then you don’t really believe in any of them.

You should be diverse. I mean you could be diverse with just an ETF. Or you could have 5-6 stocks you believe in. Either way you should invest in more than 1. You just have to apply logic. If one company isn’t doing good than another will.

For example what would you invest in if MOASS wasn’t in play. We are only investing in AMC because of the potential MOASS but after that occurs what would you look to invest in?

you can have your high conviction stocks. I have high conviction towards moass than AMC/GME. If MOASS didn’t exist I wouldn’t be in these. The only reason I got into AMC was because I thought it would be a good summer reopening play and than all of the MOASS stuff occurred so that made me stay if it wasn’t for that I wouldn’t be in AMC. And I grabbed GME as a hedge for AMC.

of course I still invest in my high conviction plays and yes I also still set aside a bit of money to do options with as well as invest in crypto. Trying to be diverse. Just because you are diversified doesn’t mean you are stretched to thin. Maybe you just don’t have any conviction towards anything else.

I have high conviction in Apple, PLTR, NIO, Etherum along with a couple of ETFs. If I became a millionaire today I would still invest in these companies. After MOASS I can’t say rather I’d invest a larger amount in AMC/GME as I am only in these because of the potential of MOASS. Like 10-40 years from now what will you be investing in?

just imagine if someone went all in on one stock and some fukkery occurred and it went the opposite way of expectations.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You should be diverse. I mean you could be diverse with just an ETF. Or you could have 5-6 stocks you believe in. Either way you should invest in more than 1. You just have to apply logic. If one company isn’t doing good than another will.

For example what would you invest in if MOASS wasn’t in play. We are only investing in AMC because of the potential MOASS but after that occurs what would you look to invest in?

you can have your high conviction stocks. I have high conviction towards moass than AMC/GME. If MOASS didn’t exist I wouldn’t be in these. The only reason I got into AMC was because I thought it would be a good summer reopening play and than all of the MOASS stuff occurred so that made me stay if it wasn’t for that I wouldn’t be in AMC. And I grabbed GME as a hedge for AMC.

of course I still invest in my high conviction plays and yes I also still set aside a bit of money to do options with as well as invest in crypto. Trying to be diverse. Just because you are diversified doesn’t mean you are stretched to thin. Maybe you just don’t have any conviction towards anything else.

I have high conviction in Apple, PLTR, NIO, Etherum along with a couple of ETFs. If I became a millionaire today I would still invest in these companies. After MOASS I can’t say rather I’d invest a larger amount in AMC/GME as I am only in these because of the potential of MOASS. Like 10-40 years from now what will you be investing in?

just imagine if someone went all in on one stock and some fukkery occurred and it went the opposite way of expectations.
The fact that moass is a real possibility makes nothing else really matter. You can get in an ETF and make 10% 20% even 30% in a couple years at any time, that’s always there. If you are trading and trying to maximize your potential that’s not enough.

Obviously there’s more risk, but unless you are already rich it doesn’t really matter.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

In normal market conditions I'd agree.

And you've said multiple times you originally bought in during the peak of the pandemic thinking movies would make a comeback.

If you've done your own reading and research and have come out the other side of it thinking gme/amc are gonna blow then yes you put 80-90 percent on em :manny:

This has been an 8 month battle so far and gme went from 4 to 200 amc went from sub 5 to mid 40's how many other stocks have given those kind of returns in less than a year?

Even if you don't believe the 5-6 figures are possible these two stocks have already given massive massive returns

Who cares if safe growth stocks go up 20% over the course of you holding, you can buy in when you cash out (whenever that may be)

I had multiple longs i sold out of to put into gme/amc and 2-3 of em were at a loss... so what?

If amc even gets to 80 I've made way more then I would have continuing to hold those long plays AND I can buy back into em :pachaha:

Wall Street has been winning so long for a reason, who would have guessed that something as simple as having conviction and buying/holding would sink the titanic .

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact that moass is a real possibility makes nothing else really matter. You can get in an ETF and make 10% 20% even 30% in a couple years at any time, that’s always there. If you are trading and trying to maximize your potential that’s not enough.

Obviously there’s more risk, but unless you are already rich it doesn’t really matter.

Since it's always there
In normal market conditions I'd agree.

And you've said multiple times you originally bought in during the peak of the pandemic thinking movies would make a comeback.

If you've done your own reading and research and have come out the other side of it thinking gme/amc are gonna blow then yes you put 80-90 percent on em :manny:

This has been an 8 month battle so far and gme went from 4 to 200 amc went from sub 5 to mid 40's how many other stocks have given those kind of returns in less than a year?

Even if you don't believe the 5-6 figures are possible these two stocks have already given massive massive returns

Who cares if safe growth stocks go up 20% over the course of you holding, you can buy in when you cash out (whenever that may be)

I had multiple longs i sold out of to put into gme/amc and 2-3 of em were at a loss... so what?

If amc even gets to 80 I've made way more then I would have continuing to hold those long plays AND I can buy back into em :pachaha:

Wall Street has been winning so long for a reason, who would have guessed that something as simple as having conviction and buying/holding would sink the titanic .

I agree which is why I have a decent position for me in AMC/GME which has been my focus but like I said I'm not going to put 100% into any single stock....I split it and right now AMC/GME are over 70% of what I invest in with another 20% for my long positions and 10% for options...When MOASS occurs I still have a decent position. 311 AMC and 15 GME. Sure it could be more but I am still adding to my positions. And still somewhat diverse and have my safe holdings.

I’d be foolish letting things like SPRT, BBIG, and a few others pass by and not making a profit off of them. That allows me to purchase more AMC/GME and invest in my longs as well and splurge on some things. Plus ain't no telling when this will pop off.

Last edited:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
SINGLE DIGITS?
:gucci: you had plenty of time to get to at least xx shares even if you don't have much money to spare. We're ready for positive price action not dips. Stop putting that bullshyt out in the universe. If you couldn't get shares during the 9 months we've had then you got bigger shyt to be worrying about than this stock right now.
I bought in ate $8/ share:yeshrug:saw my shyt when it went to high $60s:wow:, and now it’s down from there. Anything possible breh, yall act like y’all sitting on a millie when I probably have as many shares as y’all do:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

and even a bigger fool to trade options

which is why you never post any option trades or had anything of value to this thread

I'll test you right, what do you have to do to be profitable buying options

you following youtubers

ain't nobody in here trying to be stock traders, THE MARKET IS RIGGED YOU fukkING MORON

We only in here to hit a lick this AMC play is more gains than anybody would ever make in their entire investing in stocks normally

The entire market is a scam, an option trading is one big scam

All those youtubers get on youtube get sell their discord memberships and get their members to buy options THEY ARE SELLING, this is how they make a living

none of these people following any of these youtubers make any goddamn money at that shyt

to make money on options trading you better of going to Vegas, the odds are people, too much shyt has to line up for that shyt to work