The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am. Sitting on over 20 k off a 3,000 investment. The return is nuts, of course. But I didn’t get in this for chump change.

:francis:

You're sitting on that "hit a nice lick" money.

Then there's buy a home money.

Then there's quit my job money.

And THEN there's that set for life, my kids' kids are good money...

Everyone should decide for themselves what these amounts are for them and how far they are willing to go...

I'm not judging anyone. Everyone should do what's best for them and their fam...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: It's cool it's not for everyone. Some people do need to be able to simply buy and hold. Just like some people can't walk and chew. I can honestly see how you earned that badge....Are you mad that people are getting paid riding Calls/Puts up and down while still holding and adding to their AMC shares?

I earned that badge, when I told nikkaz how to avoid paying capital gains taxes

all types of shyt in this thread

you ain't do nothing but act like a bytch

where does mysterious play at, don't exists, your gains do not exists, you not making money off calls and puts, 90 percent of people lose money of those

nikkaz on this site do not have money they can afford to lose, you bytch ass nikka

Calls and Puts are for people to broke to buy shares nikka, you obviously don't have no skin in this shyt

and its designed to take those people money

you better off buying 1 share at a time and holding

you ain't make no money this I already know

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hilarious thread

Now brehs is casually saying make other plays while waiting for AMC to blow. Remember when people were suggesting that months ago? It was ww3 in this bytch
:deadmanny:

I mention this and they accuse me of spreading FUD like I said get rid of AMC/GME....Like people are really only investing in AMC/GME just let's me know they are missing out or aren't considering alternate plans. It makes no logical sense to just invest in AMC/GME. I didn't even suggest it shouldn't be the bulk of a persons portfolio I just said they should consider other plays and invest in other stocks. Like if your going to spend $1000 this pay period maybe grab a couple shares of apple along with GME and Apple and set aside $100 for options or another growth stock....But that's wrong I guess.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

where does mysterious play at, don't exists, your gains do not exists, you not making money off calls and puts, 90 percent of people lose money of those

nikkaz on this site do not have money they can afford to lose, you bytch ass nikka

Calls and Puts are for people to broke to buy shares nikka, you obviously don't have no skin in this shyt

:snoop: you got it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: you got it.

I know I got it

you in here telling people who don't shyt about stocks never invested first time buyers on this squeeze no experience

to trade fukking options when it's documented 90 percent options loser their money

the only way you can lose money is if AMC goes to zero and thats only the money you invested initiallly

with options you can occur far worst losses than what you started with, it's bullshyt crab ass advice, to stop nikkaz from come up

anybody pushing that in this thread is a hoe ass bytch PERIOD

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mention this and they accuse me of spreading FUD like I said get rid of AMC/GME....Like people are really only investing in AMC/GME just let's me know they are missing out or aren't considering alternate plans. It makes no logical sense to just invest in AMC/GME. I didn't even suggest it shouldn't be the bulk of a persons portfolio I just said they should consider other plays and invest in other stocks. Like if your going to spend $1000 this pay period maybe grab a couple shares of apple along with GME and Apple and set aside $100 for options or another growth stock....But that's wrong I guess.
That's kind of why i wanted to know how much of total holding/ networth percentage wise people were putting in on this. I wanted to know how much faith people had in this. I try to poke holes in the play to see if it's really fool proof but not because i don't want it to work. Im just trying to be rational about this and the more i get refuted, the stronger the case for the moass in my mind. But im not trying to spread doubt. Just trying to understand how it's the best play. So far in my mind it seems like there is a legit chance.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's kind of why i wanted to know how much of total holding/ networth percentage wise people were putting in on this. I wanted to know how much faith people had in this. I try to poke holes in the play to see if it's really fool proof but not because i don't want it to work. Im just trying to be rational about this and the more i get refuted, the stronger the case for the moass in my mind. But im not trying to spread doubt. Just trying to understand how it's the best play. So far in my mind it seems like there is a legit chance.

I am at about 20% of my overall portfolio in AMC/GME. It's too much smoke around it to not at least have some shares. But the reason it's only 20% is because I still have my other stocks that I invest in. If I only knew about AMC/GME that would be my whole portfolio. I don't think it's ideal to only invest in one stock no matter what. Even when MOASS occurs I'll liquify my shares and than invest in multiple stocks again.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was known that the hedgies are manipulating the price to jump Monday and Tuesday to get suckers to cop options then manipulate it to drop it to get them OTM right?

thats exactly what it looks like to me. Ride it up/ride it down and rinse and repeat.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
thats exactly what it looks like to me. Ride it up/ride it down and rinse and repeat.

All you lurkers coppin options

you-gon-learn-furious-styles.gif

Daps

:damn:

Calm down, brehs.