Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never knew it was rigged. I’m new to investing. And I still believe it will reach six figures, if the rules are enforced.

:francis:

If it wasn't rigged none of this would be possible, the whole point of the squeeze is the fact it was rigged, but because of the internet the speed of information allowed for the defensive

I mean, you should be comfortable ahead of your position, with some serious racks even at this point

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'ma keep real anybody talking about other stock plays is a crab, shorts ain't covered yet this is a fact, we all know we had to hold until they have to cover, that's been the industry since last year ,muthafukkaz been holding gamestop for two years now, if you ain't got the stomach for this, go home and be a family man, this is a man's county around this bytch, I'm up serious racks, but I ain't selling no more share

I barely live the crib, all I go do is work out post on this shyt and learn how to pilot planes on flight simulator, eating eggs and oatmeal all I do, and I still buying shares nikka

How bad you wanna be rich, if you can't go be uncomfortable and cope with that, in order to achieve serious wealth, then you deserve your fate

all the information about the situation ain't changed

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'ma keep real anybody talking about other stock plays is a crab, shorts ain't covered yet this is a fact, we all know we had to hold until they have to cover, that's been the industry since last year ,muthafukkaz been holding gamestop for two years now, if you ain't got the stomach for this, go home and be a family man, this is a man's county around this bytch, I'm up serious racks, but I ain't selling no more share

I barely live the crib, all I go do is work out post on this shyt and learn how to pilot planes on flight simulator, eating eggs and oatmeal all I do, and I still buying shares nikka

How bad you wanna be rich, if you can't go be uncomfortable and cope with that, in order to achieve serious wealth, then you deserve your fate

all the information about the situation ain't changed

I ain’t no crab :russ: invest in other stock plays why wouldn’t you? It’s somewhat foolish to only invest in one stock. You can buy and hold GME and still buy and hold other stocks or cryptos or whatever you want.

it’s too much money to be made by just sitting here waiting day to day. Also money to be lost either way I wouldn’t find it advisable or logical to just invest in one stock if you have the chance to try out other things. Plus let’s be honest it helps me to pass time being involved in other things.

its also other plays that have shorts who haven’t covered yet btw may be a decent hedge. If the market goes down.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain’t no crab :russ: invest in other stock plays why wouldn’t you? It’s somewhat foolish to only invest in one stock. You can buy and hold GME and still buy and hold other stocks or cryptos or whatever you want.

it’s too much money to be made by just sitting here waiting day to day. Also money to be lost either way I wouldn’t find it advisable or logical to just invest in one stock if you have the chance to I try out other things. Plus let’s be honest it helps to me pass being involved in other things.

It's so much money to made, that shyt make this situation even easy right

All them plays is high risk with little up site, AMC already done changed people lives nothing is comparable besides Gamestop, it's not up for debate

Day trading is for broke nikkaz

all these nikkaz taking that shyt about other plays don't even have the 25k required in their account to day trade they can only make 5 trades per 7 day period or some shyt

Go into the boileroom and talk about their plays then if it's so much money to be made, they didn't want people talking about gamestop and amc in there

so why you bringing up other shyt, you trying to convince to get out of AMC and go into some other, that's all they trying to do

because they want these lil nikkaz to dump their little shares and miss they chance come up

that's what it is

Daps
If it wasn't rigged none of this would be possible, the whole point of the squeeze is the fact it was rigged, but because of the internet the speed of information allowed for the defensive

I mean, you should be comfortable ahead of your position, with some serious racks even at this point
I am. Sitting on over 20 k off a 3,000 investment. The return is nuts, of course. But I didn’t get in this for chump change.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am. Sitting on over 20 k off a 3,000 investment. The return is nuts, of course. But I didn’t get in this for chump change.

3k is chump change, that's all you invested, and you complaining

No other stock is gonna net you that gonna return on investment that just posted

you wanna gamble with options all that bullshyt, go right ahead

the stock market is rigged like you said, why would invest in other stocks what's the point

you got people looking for nothing but squeeze plays now, real stock investments takes YEARS for you to see any type of significant gains, and you still won't see the the types gains you already made

You losing the mental battle, get hold of yourself

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's so much money to made, that shyt make this situation even easy right

All them plays is high risk with little up site, AMC already done changed people lives nothing is comparable besides Gamestop, it's not up for debate

Day trading is for broke nikkaz

all these nikkaz taking that shyt about other plays don't even have the 25k required in their account to day trade they can only make 5 trades per 7 day period or some shyt

Go into the boileroom and talk about their plays then if it's so much money to be made, they didn't want people talking about gamestop and amc in there

so why you bringing up other shyt, you trying to convince to get out of AMC and go into some other, that's all they trying to do

because they want these lil nikkaz to dump their little shares and miss they chance come up

that's what it is

Nobody has said anything about getting out of AMC or GME....But you wouldn't be wise ignoring other potential plays...Or even just investing in a blue chip or ETF...It hurts nothing. And you make the right investment you will be able to purchase more AMC/GME and have some extra funds as you await moass to occur....It's just the logical thing to do....As opposed to only invest in one company and stress about every little thing. When you are involved in other stocks your time goes by faster. Because you are either up or down somewhere or looking for the next one....If you don't want to do that or don't understand how it's beneficial that's on you...

But no one is telling anyone to sale their AMC/GME I'm just saying to expand your portfolio.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody has said anything about getting out of AMC or GME....But you wouldn't be wise ignoring other potential plays...Or even just investing in a blue chip or ETF...It hurts nothing. And you make the right investment you will be able to purchase more AMC/GME and have some extra funds as you await moass to occur....It's just the logical thing to do....As opposed to only invest in one company and stress about every little thing. When you are involved in other stocks your time goes by faster. Because you are either up or down somewhere or looking for the next one....If you don't want to do that or don't understand how it's beneficial that's on you...

But no one is telling anyone to sale their AMC/GME I'm just saying to expand your portfolio.

Do that on your own, don't try convince people dedicated to this shyt to deviate from the plan, it's being a crab

It is what its

There's nothing out there they will has brought me or will bring me a bigger return

it makes zero since, you might as well just put more money in AMC or GME

If you relying on these plays to make an income in the meantime, that's a terrible strategy and way to go about it, because it's not reliable

Clov, and all the shyt they mentioned in this threads have been some bullshyt

if you can't simply buy and hold, how you gonna do anything else, this shyt ain't that complicated

trying to chase every stock is not a viable strategy

nikka coming anywhere cosigning the usual haters, posting no DD, nothing about any of these supposed great plays

because they don't exist

nikkaz signing up for youtubers patreons and shyt, following when they option tips, that shyti is gambling

nobody trying to hear that

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do that on your own, don't try convince people dedicated to this shyt to deviate from the plan, it's being a crab

It is what its

There's nothing out there they will has brought me or will bring me a bigger return

it makes zero since, you might as well just put more money in AMC or GME

If you relying on these plays to make an income in the meantime, that's a terrible strategy and way to go about it, because it's not reliable

Clov, and all the shyt they mentioned in this threads have been some bullshyt

if you can't simply buy and hold, how you gonna do anything else, this shyt ain't that complicated

trying to chase every stock is not a viable strategy

nikka coming anywhere cosigning the usual haters, posting no DD, nothing about any of these supposed great plays

because they don't exist

nikkaz signing up for youtubers patreons and shyt, following when they option tips, that shyti is gambling

nobody trying to hear that

:russ: It's cool it's not for everyone. Some people do need to be able to simply buy and hold. Just like some people can't walk and chew. I can honestly see how you earned that badge....Are you mad that people are getting paid riding Calls/Puts up and down while still holding and adding to their AMC shares?