The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never knew it was rigged. I’m new to investing. And I still believe it will reach six figures, if the rules are enforced.

:francis:
I feel you breh. Yeah the markets been corrupt since forever. The first head of the SEC was Joseph Kennedy just to give you an idea....

One day if you have time and haven't seen them already, watch movies like:

The Big Short
Wolf of Wallstreet
Boiler Room
Wall Street

Out of those, The Big Short will give the most game as far as what is going on right now and how much taxpayers got fukked back in 2008.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any thread that gets made about AMC gets merged back into this one.

we have other stock threads we have the boiler room, the breh and brehs, crypto etc....I mean this thread here could go from being just AMC to AMC/GME etc but the OP made it based off of AMC :yeshrug:....It's good in here we just have to be cognizant of other potential plays if people are even into that some people are only in AMC. I'd like to think if the people who are only in AMC got into some of the other plays and saw how fast they can make an additional amount of money they would be able to invest more into AMC or have some additional income in general. But they just want to focus on the one stock. Dudes are out here making spending money just trading into and out of Apple and Spy.