The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
not knocking your portfolio but Geez :manny: I don't believe in any of those companies based on fundamentals. I am long on ETH also been buying into it forever...Like you have no blue chips not even a steady ETF just pennies or hype stocks :what:.....I can understand your anger I'm surprised you don't have Clover in here also. Just imagine if you just put all of it in ETH instead.
CIDM is the next Netflix. HOFV is still building its resort, and gambling is being legalized in Ohio. SOS is the biggest miner of BTC in the world. These all have strong DD behind them.

:yeshrug:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CIDM is the next Netflix. HOFV is still building its resort, and gambling is being legalized in Ohio. SOS is the biggest miner of BTC in the world. These all have strong DD behind them.

:yeshrug:

I got it. I've checked into them. But you don't have anything that's steady you know? Like nothing that you don't really have to monitor. I'm scared money it took me years to actually even start investing outside of ETFs....And even now it's mostly in blue chips and things I'm familiar with like Palantir and SOFI. AMC/GME/HCMC/RGBP and I hide these away in fidelity are my only gambles I hold shares in. Anything else I just do short term options rather its a Call/Put...I don't have the stomach to deal with doing it too much.

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hedgies mental/emotional manipulation works.

Ain’t gone lie and say I haven’t had moments of feeling despondent over this thing. But I know why I’m here and I know what to expect.

Gotta be strong
I don’t understand how this affect people I’ve been holding since February and I don’t really think about it to keep it 100 I actually forgot I even had the stock until the June run up

Daps
I got it. I've checked into them. But you don't have anything that's steady you know? Like nothing that you don't really have to monitor. I'm scared money it took me years to actually even start investing outside of ETFs....And even now it's mostly in blue chips and things I'm familiar with like Palantir and SOFI. AMC/GME/HCMC/RGBP and I hide these away in fidelity are my only gambles I hold shares in. Anything else I just do short term options rather its a Call/Put...I don't have the stomach to deal with doing it too much.
I’m new to this, so I probably should have taken the safer route. I just think these plays have long term potential for huge payouts. I own close to 5,000 CIDM. Once it hits double digits, :francis:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
This is what they want for us to give up and sell.

He knows this breh.. Im done babysittin cats on here. If you want out, then dip. And dip out the god damn thread while you at it.

We buy and fukkin hold here. Period. :camby:

You wanna make a 'meme' stock thread.. do it. Stay the fukk out this one. (Not you fam.)

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
S
I don’t understand how this affect people I’ve been holding since February and I don’t really think about it to keep it 100 I actually forgot I even had the stock until the June run up
Some brehs are just not built for this, I forget about my shot to until the fun up :russ:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m new to this, so I probably should have taken the safer route. I just think these plays have long term potential for huge payouts. I own close to 5,000 CIDM. Once it hits double digits, :francis:

I won't lie when MOASS occurs I'm liquidating my current holdings fully and I'm going to reinvest mostly in stocks but also some angel investments. If I could somehow get my passive income to $50,000 a year I would be good.

Yeah those stocks when they hit they will be bangers and you are in them at ground floor or near it. Or when they are bought out by another major company.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
some people are investing the first time(not talking about anyone in here just in general) so they think they have to watch it everyday

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My spirit isn’t broken. I’m more angry than I am despondent. Imagine winning a game of poker and the loser refuses to pay you. People get killed over that shyt.

:francis:
But you bought into a poker game you knew was rigged from the getgo. All this was to be expected. That's why i didn't understand when you posted it's going to 800k. IMO it was never the sure shot that some tried to make it seem. But at the same time, it's not as doomed to fail as some make it seem either. The hedge funds have the refs, homecourt adv., deep pockets and know the rule book by heart. BUT the other side has the fans behind them...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
He knows this breh.. Im done babysittin cats on here. If you want out, then dip. And dip out the god damn thread while you at it.

You wanna make a 'meme' stock thread.. do it. Stay the fukk out this one. (Not you fam.)
Or maybe make your own thread. You complaining bout the op bring realistic and not a flat out mindless dummy. Make your own thread then

Daps
But you bought into a poker game you knew was rigged from the getgo. All this was to be expected. That's why i didn't understand when you posted it's going to 800k. IMO it was never the sure shot that some tried to make it seem. But at the same time, it's not as doomed to fail as some make it seem either. The hedge funds have the refs, homecourt adv., deep pockets and know the rule book by heart. BUT the other side has the fans behind them...
I never knew it was rigged. I’m new to investing. And I still believe it will reach six figures, if the rules are enforced.

:francis:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The poster you are referring to is actually the thread starter breh :skip: