The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You guys should really read the book The Big Short when you have time.

These hedge fund guys will never attempt to making a mistake, they keep digging deeper and deeper until it explodes in their face.

If I lost millions/billions of dollars for the company I work for, I would be sweating bullets. But these guys (the main ones at least) got to keep their bonuses and continue on with no repercussion.

exactly....I would of already closed my positions when I saw I was taking a loss. but they have doubled and tripled down so many times I can't explain their logic...Like if you take a loss just take it and move on....But it wouldn't be a potential MOASS if they thought like that....I'm convinced some of these funds would rather just go out of business rebrand rather than just admitting a loss.

Daps
Is this your only play? Do u have any crypto? Crypto got some nice momentum right now.
Nope. I own GME, OCGN, CIDM, HOFV, DLPN, SOS, ETH, DOGE, and some others. Except for my crypto, every stock I’m in is shorted to hell. After GME and AMC squeeze (IF they squeeze), I am done with investing. Before this, I never knew how rigged the market was.

Now I know, and I want nothing to do with it.

:francis:

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Nope. I own GME, OCGN, CIDM, HOFV, DLPN, SOS, ETH, DOGE, and some others. Except for my crypto, every stock I’m in is shorted to hell. After GME and AMC squeeze (IF they squeeze), I am done with investing. Before this, I never knew how rigged the market was.

Damn breh you really letting these HF break your spirit and you were the one to get us to believe in this :francis:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Tf y'all in here talking bout on a 3 day holiday ? :mjlol:

8e1a905c67a90d29bba94cd20543c77a.jpg

:blessed:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

not knocking your portfolio but Geez :manny: I don't believe in any of those companies based on fundamentals. I am long on ETH also been buying into it forever...Like you have no blue chips not even a steady ETF just pennies or hype stocks :what:.....I can understand your anger I'm surprised you don't have Clover in here also. Just imagine if you just put all of it in ETH instead.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
My spirit isn’t broken. I’m more angry than I am despondent. Imagine winning a game of poker and the loser refuses to pay you. People get killed over that shyt.

IMO this cheat is no different than what goes on in life
don't get the job because of racism/nepotisim/interviewer didn't like you
not getting accepted to a school changing your whole life trajectory
cop fukking you over

there are so many people that'd rather see me die or give up than keep going in many areas of my life

in this case, All I have to do is hold.
I'll hold until it happens or death IMO