The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Why is your tune changing here? :patrice::leostare:
Just being realistic. We own enough of the float that this should have already squeezed. In a perfect and just world in which the rules as they’re described were properly enforced, we would all be millionaires right now. But, it hasn’t squeezed, due to manipulation that is visible for all to see. Gary Genslar has the power to shut off dark pools snd force hedge funds who’ve shorted AMC to cover and close their positions.

:francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How long do you guys plan on holding on to this stock? There are many other plays that are happening while people are being bag holders with AMC. I am not saying its not going to squeeze but how long is it going to be until it actually makes a REAL move :francis:
No matter what play it is there’s always others making money.

Impatience and chasing shyt around is how you fukk yourself over. There’s really no way to time which will hit and when. Don’t matter what other plays do if you’ve done your research and believe in the one you are in.

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Shang chi is upto 150 mil globally.

Expect vaccine passports. Which many big events have been doing. And if you don't want to get a passport have a negative test. Nobody is locking down even with kids, no way these businesses can survive another lock down.

They pushed the can so far, and with the new generation not wanting to work for these low wages and against this insane inflation and rental prices. Chit bought to get ugly af soon, got nothing to do with Gary gensler this chit deep as hell, it has to be coordinated that hundreds of these evil people will get away scotch free if they whistle blow and let the operation die. They at the end of their rope.

I read that bezos is lex Luther, dog he's literally suing nasa for dealing with elon rather than him. He doesn't care about being over leveraged anymore because he's been over leveraged and abusive to create a megamonopoly his whole life. Nasa???? Nikka what???

5aa7a2583be59f1b008b45a9

DuncanWebayama

Daps
Reppin
Just to put it in perspective deepfukkingvalue aka roaring kitty was a long throughout the bullshyt. They successfully got sears and toys r us the fukk outta here. Kb toys the fukk outta here and many more. The articles were put out in plain site.

Now we got these two companies....amc and gme, which has the internet tuned in as a community and the sec watching because they can't just up and bust out these companies to dilute the share and get the board members paid like the other companies. They sick to They stomach and trying to find a way out. But they don't understand the internet is undefeated. They got caught slipping and are unable to execute the same "mitt Romney turn it around alley opponents with Jeff bezos and the cronies scheme" they gotta actually go 12 rounds.

This deeeeeep happy labor day my nikkas :blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lotta bytchassness in this thread.

The play was never gonna be quick or easy.

The first piece of advice was to only invest money you don’t need and be prepared for fukkery.

If you followed that advice you have nothing to worry about.

Nothing but positive momentum behind the stock right now.

All you need is patience.

DuncanWebayama

Daps
Reppin
They literally paid board members millions via business credit as they went bankrupt...like this bout to get fugly for this cut and dry scheme they been playing.

Algorithm>news articles>buy business out>insert own chaimen>sell shares for chairmen to make money>bankrupt company get delisted>hold company stock for margin leverage for other shorts and tax benefits

Buy and hold fukked the whole scheme up. Chit getting crazy b :mjlol:

I grew up fighting my brothers for the tattoo that come in a cereal box b

:russ:

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Just being realistic. We own enough of the float that this should have already squeezed. In a perfect and just world in which the rules as they’re described were properly enforced, we would all be millionaires right now. But, it hasn’t squeezed, due to manipulation that is visible for all to see. Gary Genslar has the power to shut off dark pools snd force hedge funds who’ve shorted AMC to cover and close their positions.

Is this your only play? Do u have any crypto? Crypto got some nice momentum right now.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

None of that is new info though...:francis::leostare:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
certain states will if delta starts murkin children in the thousands and hospitals are overwhelmed. Kids are already dying from that shyt.

With that said, according to latest earnings report, AA said they have enough cash on hand to survive another lockdown if that happens.
Bro we not locking down lol.

Vaccine is rolled out that’s it. Only way we lock down is if this shyt mutates into a vaccine and anti-body resistant and more deadly version of the initial wave.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro we not locking down lol.

Vaccine is rolled out that’s it. Only way we lock down is if this shyt mutates into a vaccine and anti-body resistant and more deadly version of the initial wave.
which if i remember correctly is less likely since viruses tend to mutate into less deadly versions of themselves (to keep their host alive)

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems to me like plenty have said, the best strategy is to put in money you can afford to lose and consider it "lost" forever while holding forever. You pretty much forget about it and KIM until it pops off (if it ever pops off).

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
You guys should really read the book The Big Short when you have time.

These hedge fund guys will never attempt to making a mistake, they keep digging deeper and deeper until it explodes in their face.

If I lost millions/billions of dollars for the company I work for, I would be sweating bullets. But these guys (the main ones at least) got to keep their bonuses and continue on with no repercussion.