The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How long do you guys plan on holding on to this stock? There are many other plays that are happening while people are being bag holders with AMC. I am not saying its not going to squeeze but how long is it going to be until it actually makes a REAL move :francis:
Considering the way things are going it’s gotta be soon right?

Im hoping

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How long do you guys plan on holding on to this stock? There are many other plays that are happening while people are being bag holders with AMC. I am not saying its not going to squeeze but how long is it going to be until it actually makes a REAL move :francis:

how much they paying you? Holla at me on the DM.

Daps

If this is tested on a separate stock and is successful:

1, you can be a fukking millionaire with or without AMC. On every stock. It may also work with ETF's. Now not just everyone can do this, but quite a few can with the right equipment.

2, the entire fukking market is run by algos and it will be proven. We know this shyt is rigged, but now we know just how rigged. Good God. Absolutely game changing stuff.

Daps
AMC is the fastest growing stock of the year. How has it not made a “REAL move”?

:skip:

Daps
Ok at least you are doing it the smart way. I am seeing people put everything they got into AMC and there are other FOR SURE plays out here but at the end of the day AMC is better than a savings account
Anyone who says anything is a for sure play and isn't just saying that with false hope in their eyes is a fukking fool.

Everything is a bet on the market

I have everything in AMC and GME. I hold with 100% conviction. But I would be lying to everyone if I said it is a for sure play. Nothing is for sure. We are all just making educated guesses to the best of our ability. But at least AMC is literally one of the best producing plays of the year and it hasn't even achieved a fraction of what it's projected to.

shyt or get off the pot. No more distractions this thread is for discussion on amc and not trying to waver people off of it "for their own good". I get so tired seeing nikkas bringing their bytch assedness into this discussion by saying nothing will happen or that we are just bag holding when they haven't studied the stock and probably aren't even in the market at all. If you were actually making serious money and doing good on these for sure plays you'd be fukking right off and talking to people that are in those plays with you, not trying to dissuade people. It's desperate and pathetic. And you're a bytch ass nikka too :russ: negged

Last edited:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
ggpp9mk0kll71.jpg

seh brehs, they been posting the same cut and paste articles about amc. Something gotta be done against the MSM. I understand sears was def a shyt company, but they literally are using a machine to short these companies to bankruptcy for 0 taxes on capital gains.

Can't lie, it's a goat idea, but dam this is equivalent to bullying.

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Y
Anyone who says anything is a for sure play and isn't just saying that with false hope in their eyes is a fukking fool.

Everything is a bet on the market

I have everything in AMC and GME. I hold with 100% conviction. But I would be lying to everyone if I said it is a for sure play. Nothing is for sure. We are all just making educated guesses to the best of our ability. But at least AMC is literally one of the best producing plays of the year and it hasn't even achieved a fraction of what it's projected to.

shyt or get off the pot. No more distractions this thread is for discussion on amc and not trying to waver people off of it "for their own good". I get so tired seeing nikkas bringing their bytch assedness into this discussion by saying nothing will happen or that we are just bag holding when they haven't studied the stock and probably aren't even in the market at all. If you were actually making serious money and doing good on these for sure plays you'd be fukking right off and talking to people that are in those plays with you, not trying to dissuade people. It's desperate and pathetic. And you're a bytch ass nikka too :russ: negged
You are better off by just putting them on ignore or just auto-ignoring their posts in this thread.

They the reason I was creating the "thread ignore" list, but people like u (not a diss) don't want to follow it so I stopped giving a fukk.

Bgreat

All Star
Daps
unless he's talking about Spy, Apple, MSFT etc I'm not sure what these for sure plays are. Or investing in index or total market ETFs I'm not sure what he could be talking about.

i was just testing the APES. These hoes as nikkas coming down my back negging me and shyt but im glad we all still holding strong

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i was just testing the APES. These hoes as nikkas coming down my back negging me and shyt but im glad we all still holding strong

Nah they should be investing in some of these other plays that have hit the past few weeks and no when to get out...For example Support.com may be something they want to look at but we just try to keep this post all AMC when in reality some are missing out on money they could get in the near term...I always try to keep a couple of plays going, invest in my normal ETFs, and put my little bit into crypto....If all I did was AMC/GME I'd be insanely bored/agitated.