The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That last 20 minutes tho

nope-bear.gif

Once they lay off a little bit, AMC just wants to rip.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question and im sorry in advance if it has already been answered.but what happens if AMC sees the desperation of short sellers as an opportunity to raise money by issuing more shares? This would not only dilute share price but also sort of bailout short sellers depending on the timing.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Question and im sorry in advance if it has already been answered.but what happens if AMC sees the desperation of short sellers as an opportunity to raise money by issuing more shares to raise money? This would not only dilute share price but also sort of bailout short sellers depending on the timing.
Idk but they did just do a shareholder survey with a question about issuing more stocks and it was voted No by us shareholders:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question and im sorry in advance if it has already been answered.but what happens if AMC sees the desperation of short sellers as an opportunity to raise money by issuing more shares? This would not only dilute share price but also sort of bailout short sellers depending on the timing.

They have over 4 billion naked shares, they have to buy back, any additional shares at this point is a drop in a bucket

I would've voted yes for the share dilution, but community followers youtubers who don't understand business

The added shares would have eliminated AMC's debt completely, which means there's no way the company can go bankrupt or out of business, there is no argument for it, which means it would be pointless to continue shorting the stock

and also a company like Amazon which was been rumored to want to buy AMC, would be enticed more to buy it since the company has no idea

any time I company megres with and is brought it causes the stock to go up, because it's more security in the investment so buyers who are just regular investors will see it has a good investment and buy the stock, as well as other entities, and it would've for sure triggered the squeeze by now

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They have over 4 billion naked shares, they have to buy back, any additional shares at this point is a drop in a bucket

I would've voted yes for the share dilution, but community followers youtubers who don't understand business

The added shares would have eliminated AMC's debt completely, which means there's no way the company can go bankrupt or out of business, there is no argument for it, which means it would be pointless to continue shorting the stock

and also a company like Amazon which was been rumored to want to buy AMC, would be enticed more to buy it since the company has no idea

any time I company megres with and is brought it causes the stock to go up, because it's more security in the investment so buyers who are just regular investors will see it has a good investment and buy the stock, as well as other entities, and it would've for sure triggered the squeeze by now

:myman:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They can’t without shareholder approval. They already sold all the shares they had.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In other words, the dilution would actually put more pressure on the shorts. Interesting

Also wouldn't the debt problem be a non issue for a big player like amazon? If anything they either would want to buy it as a hedge against prime or to just shut it down completely.

EDIT: or 3rd option, if AMC owns the land, maybe build strategic drop point facilities or something like that.

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I hope so, I just dont believe they are acting in our best interests because there's zero action. But it's okay to hope for something, because if we're not believing in this hypothetical once in a lifetime play, then there's no point in being in it.
I think they are just allowing citadel to come out of this not so deep in the hole. Citadel is cleaning up on options still. Remember all the price predictions dut to the TA And then all of the dissapoitment that follows.

The runup in June was the only exciting up tick that we had. The rest has been a crab walk with us settling for moral victories. We were supposed to be crushing them most fridays.

Also the fact that they are allowing them to put their assets in escrow leads me to believe they just buying time to negotiate who won't be coming back. But I firmly believe they are hurting. KG has sold too much of his shyt... Some of it at a loss. When everyone else is buying up property right now... I haven't lost faith. I still feel like the squeeze is inevitable. Especially for GME.

Everyone should hold at least one GME. DFV would drop a sub if his plans change.

Just imagine 77K shares becoming 154 million if this hits $2000 a share

Breh this has taught me so much! He made 150k last week swinging AMC, that's why everyone mad at him. I'm definitely going to delve deeper in the market once I can focus on study. And not a damn squeeze.

I bought my first GME in june, But scared to swing trade because I thought I was going to miss. I could have at least tripled my position. Gme has moved fluctuated damn near $90 a share in 2 months

Let me find this tweet of his.

*I cant find the tweet but he is worth a follow for fukkery sake.

It just dawned on me, dude can legit loan hedgies 75k shares and cake off that.:ohhh:

Last edited: