Reppin
NULL
Moass not happening until market crash and margin calls. It will happen though

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

Lmao I have lost complete faith in the SEC actually doing their jobs and acting in any way to create a fair market for retail.

Gensler has been doing nothing but talking and talking and going yeah I know that is a problem, hold on I have another interview where I will also tell them there is a problem and describe it in detail.

He's citadels cumrag. The man has had ample time to do something about this. Instead he's going to wait until it plays out and then change more rules preventing it from taking place again. Thanks govt. I'm glad to know once again, I am always alone unless I fukk up.

You can tell this dude Gensler is a complete scumbag most likely playing both sides, he reminds me of the sleazy balding lawyer from the wire
220px-Maury_Levy.jpg

He is blatantly letting them manipulate the AMC stock price as this FTD report is FROM the SEC:mjlol:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Hate setting myself up for disappointment, but I think something is about to happen. The SEC’s report on FTDs coinciding with Gary Genslar’s comments on the Dark Pool seems coordinated. I hope I’m not wrong. I really need this to pop ASAP.

:francis:

He’s probably warning his HF buddies to end this or else he will be forced to do something.

I doubt GG is on their payroll, if so, GG wouldn’t be on TV talking about Darkpools.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Y’all expect the SEC to do something right away even if they wanted to do something it takes time to build a case. They built a case against Steve Cohen for years and still didn’t get real charges to stick to him personally….the shyt doesn’t just happen in a few months

Daps
Hate setting myself up for disappointment, but I think something is about to happen. The SEC’s report on FTDs coinciding with Gary Genslar’s comments on the Dark Pool seems coordinated. I hope I’m not wrong. I really need this to pop ASAP.

I hope so, I just dont believe they are acting in our best interests because there's zero action. But it's okay to hope for something, because if we're not believing in this hypothetical once in a lifetime play, then there's no point in being in it.

Daps
Y’all expect the SEC to do something right away even if they wanted to do something it takes time to build a case. They built a case against Steve Cohen for years and still didn’t get real charges to stick to him personally….the shyt doesn’t just happen in a few months
I just want him to suspend dark pools and potentially end PFOF. They could suspend the pools tomorrow if they wanted. Of course a case takes years but it doesn't mean they can just sit on their hands for the rest of it until they have an open and shut case. There are preventative actions they can take right now that would prove retail investors were correct and Gensler knows that shyt.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

This what I've been thinking. He's become a lot more vocal speaking about this issues which makes me hope it's because something is in the works to put an end to this or he's just trying to send a message that this foul activity is being watched and hoping the hedge funds put an end to the behavior on their own before facing consequences. Either way I'm at that numb point of not giving a fukk and just holding.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Ok so this guy on reddit ( I know!! I know) said something interesting and I was wondering what coli brehs think about it and if something like this is actually true.

He was talking about a stock called BBIG but then continues to talk about how it applies to AMC as well.

Ape from amc and GameStop here and new investor to bbig

I am here with some hard to come by DD you guys may not even know yet

As this stock tests resistance levels. Expect it to fall back to 6, - 7. Be ready to hold weeks. This is a great run but you can very well end up with stocks just like amc at $9. Shooting to $50+ out of the blue where $10 won’t matter. You need to hold. Daily. And not even check ticker price. Psychology to want to sell. GameStop at the open surged $215-$232 and is dead on $217 won’t even move cents. Yeah. They do this bundling your individual orders all up into a dark pool order. The purpose of dark pool is institutions. Index funds. ETFs. When a stock moves from russel to say s&p 500, tons of shares need to be bought. They’re done off the grid so the stock price doesn’t sky rocket up expensively and drop

They bundle individual orders up and dark pool them so the price doesn’t move

Secondly. And new info SWAPs. Yes. Like the big short. They’re bundling debt , stocks. Short losses into swaps. Going over seas and selling their debt sheets. This isn’t closing shorts. They all exist still but it is prolonging squeezes on many stocks. Buying them time. Time for options money, liquidity, time…. But no time can gather them the funds needed to pay off so many synthetic shares in so many stocks

Swaps is a whole new thing for this game. This truly csn make things take a long long time to pan out

You need to buy the ask when you can. Right now this stock is in unTested resistance and csn fsll quickly. Buy fractional shares to take less loss and spread your average stock price out to keep it low for good gains. Do not risk what you can’t lose. Do not buy thinking it’ll short squeeze suddenly to 100+. As I said. Debt .. short losses are being put into swaps and sold over seas where the us exchange can’t do a single thing

These debt sheets will have to be covered. But I feel like amc going $14-71. They’ll be covered from 15%. Of ONE MONtH. Of failed fo deliver stocks purchased. Debt paid. And kick the can down the road more. Yes amc shot up from 15-20 percent of shorts bought back from ONE MONTH. Not 100% of that months stocks. Not all the shorts. 20%… of a MONTH. 14-71

You can and will see good movement here. Be patient. Don’t invest more than you can’t lose. Be friendly to each other to separate shills and fud from your true holders and pick them right out to ban them

Ape no hurt ape. Despite your stock choices or investments.

We are all In this together. SuperStonk Reddit and GameStop really really good teamwork from lawyers to former traders and more all bundling DD is what lead us to finding swaps truly being used to sell off debt and stop shorts. Becoming a member there just to see market makers and hedge funds latest tactics to apply to this stock as well, wouldn’t be a bad idea. They do it to one they do it to all. Citadel controls 65-70% or more maybe even close to 80 of every single stock buy and sell.. they’re in this cookie jar too.

AMC. GameStop. BBiG. Any DD and tactical discovery to keep price down applies across the board, being a member of many of these good Reddit channels / subs will educate you and open your mind to apply here. Team work and unification is what will change this market, one day one hold one buy at a time. Each person.

This is stuff I don't really understand to be honest. Why would someone buy swaps on this? I am wondering if some coli breh can explain this to me.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Without revealing the amount, what percentage of your total holdings on the stock market is allocated in this play? I want to get a general idea of how committed people. I didn't put a lot (about less than 1%) because admittedly i am not knowledgeable enough to completely understand what's going on. I'm trying to read up on it while remaining level headed. I find it entertaining and if i manage to get a better grasp of what's going on and if i am convinced it's a good play, i will put more. Does anyone have good consice sources of info that explains the play, that support the play and also that refute it?

Last edited:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

If you guys bought it for under $8 dollars earlier in the year, I say this is a good time to sell it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Without revealing the amount, what percentage of your holdings is allocated in this play? I want to get a general idea of how committed people. I didn't put a lot (about less than 1%) because admittedly i am not knowledgeable enough to completely understand what's going on. I'm trying to read up on it while remaining level headed. I find it entertaining and if i manage to get a better grasp of what's going on and if i am convinced it's a good play, i will put more. Does anyone have good consice sources of info that explains the play, that support the play and also that refute it?
I’m all in 100% of what I consider my “trading” money.

Meaning the money I’m willing to play risky with. I have a retirement account and a long term investment account that I don’t touch much other than to add more money.

As far as I can see this is the best play out from a risk/reward basis. Any extra dime I’ve been getting has been going to buying dips.

A piece of advice that resonated with me about diversifying your holdings was that diversification is more so to protect your money than to grow it. If you don’t already have a bunch of money it’s a better idea to pick a few plays you feel will give you great returns than it is to spread your money out for less risky small gains.