The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That guy is very well spoken. I could see him work in media
He’s been repping for AMC holders pretty good over the weeks. He’s been on tv a couple times now.

Im glad they put him on after the hedgie dude to get our side of the story out there. The talking heads on tv like to pretend we don’t know what we are doing.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Just imagine the capers the Gorilla gang with millions pulls off.
I think most will go their separate ways. That's why it means so much for me to see the coli ride like this.

I'm all for the long haul. But dont see it happening with out strong leader. Everyone has been wrongfully swayed or let ego get in the way thus far.

I hope DFV is only silenced for this situation and can come back. Hes the only one to not spread bullshyt or take an L.

I hope some of us link up with others in this thread and build some shyt. Weve always talked about group economics. I think the biggest show of force we've had was black sands. But Haven't seen him in while

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who pulling up on this guy and getting him to stop spreading negativity? Where the :demonic: investors at?

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

AMC stock deserves to crash 87%: analyst

Don’t worry we already got em. He shorted the stock when he put that out. If he didn’t cover immediately yesterday he’s probably already in the red:mjgrin:
Come to find out this dude purchased a bunch of shares sometime in June. Dumped them recently, shorted the stock and the put out that article trying to cause a crash in price.

Dirty fukking games :wow:

He gone find out :demonic:

remember these people tried the same shyt
Mudrick sells entire AMC stake, calling shares overvalued - BNN Bloomberg

and this is how they ended up
Mudrick Capital takes massive hit on AMC shares as short bet backfires
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bezos is real life Lex Luther. How much did he make from pandemic?

I'm going to try and take a break from this shyt for the weekend.

Time to cancel all of my Amazon. And I'm dead serious.

The picture behind this whole situation is starting to become clearer and clearer

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This explains how Amazon has been able to takeover and put competitors out of business

Amazon has basically replaced gamestop, people have been physical games of amazon and selling used games on there which was gamestops source of revenue

the contracts AMC have the movie the studios has prevented Amazon from dominating the streaming space for movies

Also Jeff Bezos is in competition with Elon Musk for the space race and not too long ago Tesla was the target of these short attacks Elon managed to fight off, but it allowed Bezos to catch up to him in that field

this man is really on some next level greed, the world is not enough for this guy, he like he a real life bond villain