The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Remember as a group our DD is to decide how big the grain of salt we take with new info is going to be. Bam and hedgies can be either right or wrong, but Astro was right. Current price does not reflect current value.

Was about to post this

Daps

Remember as a group our DD is to decide how big the grain of salt we take with new info is going to be. Bam and hedgies can be either right or wrong, but Astro was right. Current price does not reflect current value.

shyt like this is why I’ve become moody of late. The SEC is allowing this to occur, despite its brazenness and obvious defiance of rules that are meant to protect investors. That’s why I don’t think shyt is going to happen on Friday.

:yeshrug:

Daps
I'ma build a bbw only strip club
With a buffet in it

hop-car.gif

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
I just got written up at work because my mask fell below my nose with my glasses on

I watch this dude walk around all day hollering at the hoes with his and their mask down. bytches that I’m conveniently around when he comes over.
I didn’t complain about the write up. I got the vaccine but it is what it is. I’m just not gonna let this little nikka sit in my face and disrespect me by being a hypocrite.

Financial freedom can’t come soon enough. 6ft nikkas weren’t meant to be under the supervision of short brehs. Respectfully. :whoa:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I just got written up at work because my mask fell below my nose with my glasses on

I watch this dude walk around all day hollering at the hoes with his and their mask down. bytches that I’m conveniently around when he comes over.

Financial freedom can’t come soon enough. 6ft nikkas weren’t meant to be under the supervision of short brehs. Respectfully. :whoa:

:umad:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

I didn’t complain about the write up. I got the vaccine but it is what it is. I’m just not gonna let this little nikka sit in my face and disrespect me by being a hypocrite.

This needs to hurry up. Enter the spaceship and take us to the moon.

Daps

I think is astro is definitely right about the cycle. But even he is frustrated that he can't get it 100% right. I watched his streams and dudes struggling, it must be impossible to figure it all out and see when it's exactly supposed to rip. He at least nailed the main theory but someone else gotta take the wheel to figure the rest out

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

I feel you breh, another one of the properties sold. That's 4 out of 5 on my list within the last week. A nikka might not have any options by the time this pops.

Might have to buy some land and build out a bus and lay low until housing market levels out (if ever). Tightest scramble I've seen in my life. And I came up watching my Mother flip houses for decades.