The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Y’all think the Reverend bout that action? I mean he did beat his opponent who profited off the stock market during the pandemic during the 2020 elections.

t3_pg0dka
whole thread on reddit on how this was lifted word for word from investopedia

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Y’all think the Reverend bout that action? I mean he did beat his opponent who profited off the stock market during the pandemic in the 2020 elections.

t3_pg0dka
Never heard of him. Does he have any history sweeping wall street? I'll take it. I'll take everything.

I even want China watching so that they can :ufdup:and:umad: Amerca when this pops.

Daps

Lmao I have lost complete faith in the SEC actually doing their jobs and acting in any way to create a fair market for retail.

Gensler has been doing nothing but talking and talking and going yeah I know that is a problem, hold on I have another interview where I will also tell them there is a problem and describe it in detail.

He's citadels cumrag. The man has had ample time to do something about this. Instead he's going to wait until it plays out and then change more rules preventing it from taking place again. Thanks govt. I'm glad to know once again, I am always alone unless I fukk up.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lmao I have lost complete faith in the SEC actually doing their jobs and acting in any way to create a fair market for retail.

Gensler has been doing nothing but talking and talking and going yeah I know that is a problem, hold on I have another interview where I will also tell them there is a problem and describe it in detail.

He's citadels cumrag. The man has had ample time to do something about this. Instead he's going to wait until it plays out and then change more rules preventing it from taking place again. Thanks govt. I'm glad to know once again, I am always alone unless I fukk up.

When I saw that a lot of these people from the sec and nyse etc usually leave those jobs and return to a hedge fund I knew what time it was…

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I saw that a lot of these people from the sec and nyse etc usually leave those jobs and return to a hedge fund I knew what time it was…
Game's been rigged. It is what it is.The important thing is knowing how it's rigged and not being angry about it but rather seeking opportunity within the chaos (legally of course)

Daps
Yep. Citadel and the regulatory agencies that are supposed to preside over them are very largely comprised of the same people. There's no way they will be doing anything to hurt citadel. They're gonna sit on hands unless forced to. You already know the low level SEC agents must be watching this go down throwing their hands up in frustration knowing they probably get 5 new agents monthly in a cushy ass job that literally won't do anything.