Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
npayle1rgxk71.jpg

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I wonder if we’re going to see another end of power hour run up. I’m thinking that the long HFS are letting the shorts do their thing throughout the day and blow through their legit borrowed shares then turn on their algos to fukk them at end of day.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I'm no stock expert but I don't think the revenue of amc compares to Amazon, let alone the overall companies. Amazon a huge global entity with products from every single type of category there is, like video streaming, books, grocery stores, and so many more. I don't know shyt about no float but AMC a pool float compared to the Amazon megayacht.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm no stock expert but I don't think the revenue of amc compares to Amazon, let alone the overall companies. Amazon a huge global entity with products from every single type of category there is, like video streaming, books, grocery stores, and so many more. I don't know shyt about no float but AMC a pool float compared to the Amazon megayacht.
Market cap has nothing to do with revenue

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Big time this isn't a regular stock play....Just replace the name AMC/GME with any other company it's a play based on the other hedge funds getting caught trying to short a company and they were caught slipping. It's not based on any of the normal things we have learned to look for...Now yes pumping the funds into it has helped the business grow as it was near bankruptcy and MOASS will help it grow more but the market cap will eventually go back to the range it should be in after all of the shorts and everything are covered. At that point it will transition to what ever it's normal value should be.

Basically these companies got lucky and the hedge funds were slipping. I wouldn't expect much from it other than it to stay open after moass. Basically the fundamentals are a side attraction. It's all about the shorts and fake shares being created that need to be covered.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

A company's revenue has nothing to do with a stock price

its called the stock market, not the company market

buyers and sellers drive the price

revenue, and things about the company are reasons why someone might buy or sell stock, but ultimately only the buying and selling of the stock effects the price as well as the number shares available on the market