The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Why would the SEC step in though?

At this point the can is being kicked down the road, I'm not selling, but better to just keep a small eye on it.
Because the chorus of pissed off investors is growing louder as the manipulation becomes more blatant. Big money is also joining the fight, using the weight of its wealth to pressure Gary Genslar.

People want the money that’s owed them. Simple as that.

:francis:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Because the chorus of pissed off investors is growing louder as the manipulation becomes more blatant. Big money is also joining the fight, using the weight of its wealth to pressure Gary Genslar.

People want the money that’s owed them. Simple as that.

man fukk big money. For all we know those bytches are loaning their shares to collect interest. Once this stock hits low $100s, they selling.

They ain’t on our side

Daps
Hedge funds are in full control. These spikes are engineered to cause disillusionment when they bring it down. This isn’t going anywhere until the SEC steps in.

:yeshrug:

Yeah I don't think that's happening man..

I'm trying to hold out hope that the SEC does what it needs to. But they don't seem too concerned with retail getting fukked over. I don't really think Gensler is very trustworthy. I'm kind of back and forth on him but until he shows he's actually doing something I wouldn't put much faith that he has retails back when requesting a fair market. I'd like to see them fix this, but I feel like they're just providing lip service while proving they like the market rigged up this way.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

I'm trying to hold out hope that the SEC does what it needs to. But they don't seem too concerned with retail getting fukked over. I don't really think Gensler is very trustworthy. I'm kind of back and forth on him but until he shows he's actually doing something I wouldn't put much faith that he has retails back when requesting a fair market. I'd like to see them fix this, but I feel like they're just providing lip service while proving they like the market rigged up this way.

Gensler is more interested in covering his own ass and seeing which side will win out before he attempts to do something.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

This is just all prep to turn us into the boogeyman for the next crash
The retail investor will be hated when this is all over
I can stand the hate
fukk you pay me:yeshrug:

Daps
I can stand the hate
Man if I make millions off this shyt and get to retire in my 20's fukk it, let em blame me because I threw my money into 2 companies that were supposed to be dead by now.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Man if I make millions off this shyt and get to retire in my 20's fukk it, let em blame me because I threw my money into 2 companies that were supposed to be dead by now.
Yep and I'm buying all my electronics from GameStop as my first choice for the rest of my life :yeshrug:
It's a win win for these companies. We get paid they get loyal lifelong consumers

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Tbh I'm more afraid the SEC is more likely to make sure we get fukked out of our money than creating a fair market at this point.

Do you see how crazy that Astro muthafukka is? Now a lot of folk gravitating towards him. Oh I’m sure 60% of the float is like that. fukk around and have these CACs who put their life savings on the line fold. It’s finna be Occupy Wallstreet on crack rock.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Do you see how crazy that Astro muthafukka is? Now a lot of folk gravitating towards him. Oh I’m sure 60% of the float is like that. fukk around and have these CACs who put their life savings on the line fold. It’s finna be Occupy Wallstreet on crack rock.
Yeah they wilding
YOLOing 25 years of savings into AMC at 50+ a share

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Alright ill buy the predictive algorithm talk, so we end slightly red/green or thereabouts today and skyrocket tommoro, Monday or Tuesday. Thats some specific shyt.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I can stand the hate
That’s the position this whole time. Blame the apes for crashing the market and wrecking everyone’s 401k. Fk I care about your feelings!? :heh: