The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uh, yeah. No time decay and plenty of time to average down if need be. I've swung amc leaps in june for over 2500% and my current leaps are sitting at 200%

:russ: You legit move like a hedge fund calls/puts

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
give me an example
I'll buy it
The stock is volatile so when these violent swings come you can cake. We know it's gonna hit high numbers and we're all expecting it before the end of the year so I feel safe buying 4 months out. In june I had jan 21 40c and made about 30k. Went from 1.63 to 43 a contract.

I have 40 jan 21 145c which I bought for 1.74, at this moment it's 4.25 but was as high as 6.10 today. Best thing about these is you can just swing them every time for a 30% gain until the big move. Then you can hold them once it breaks through a resistance like on Tuesday. With these out of the money options it doesn't have to come close to the strike price to make a killing. I still hold 1200 shares of amc and 80 gme so I'm not advocating just options but it's nice to add funds to an account.

And the thing about amc, atleast recently, is it was predictable volatility. It would hit low 30s then touch 36-37 that's a huge swing in options and can make alot in interim until we moon.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
The stock is volatile so when these violent swings come you can cake. We know it's gonna hit high numbers and we're all expecting it before the end of the year so I feel safe buying 4 months out. In june I had jan 21 40c and made about 30k. Went from 1.63 to 43 a contract.

I have 40 jan 21 145c which I bought for 1.74, at this moment it's 4.25 but was as high as 6.10 today. Best thing about these is you can just swing them every time for a 30% gain until the big move. Then you can hold them once it breaks through a resistance like on Tuesday. With these out of the money options it doesn't have to come close to the strike price to make a killing. I still hold 1200 shares of amc and 80 gme so I'm not advocating just options but it's nice to add funds to an account.

And the thing about amc, atleast recently, is it was predictable volatility. It would hit low 30s then touch 36-37 that's a huge swing in options and can make alot in interim until we moon.
ok makes sense thanks

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this shyt is going to climb to $60 and drop back down. Just my theory,:manny:

I agree with OP, nothing will happen until SEC steps in.

Why would the SEC step in though?

At this point the can is being kicked down the road, I'm not selling, but better to just keep a small eye on it.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Why would the SEC step in though?

At this point the can is being kicked down the road, I'm not selling, but better to just keep a small eye on it.

Im sure GG is working on it. He has to make sure he has hard evidence before he goes after the wolves. It’s like how the Feds build up a case and only proceed with arrests when they know for sure it’s a slam dunk case.

Dude ain’t gonna start shyt just because a bunch of “apes” is throwing a bunch of DD at him on Twitter.

The question is how long is he gonna take because the pressure is weighing in on him.

:francis:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well leaps are a lot safer than the shorter term ones

I’ve never gotten fukked on leaps
This is true. You gotta pony up on em but if you hold the market usually lifts you up through the short term bullshyt. And you can always just play the volatility.

Had Sofi leaps of 15 and 17 that I sold at 22 when I saw that the market was stalling too close to the spac lockup period. I've been reloading them for longer now that its dropped.

But overall fukk options outside of theta gang. Shares help the companies and the squeeze

MITS

All Star
Daps

dope post breddah. I haven’t really fukked with leaps yet. I’m playing with fire with these September calls. :mjgrin:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
seo8w3hrtjj71.jpg