The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This stock isn’t skyrocketing tomorrow. They have complete control of it.
You keep repeating this but that’s not exactly true. If they had complete control over it we wouldn’t be where we are and they wouldn’t have already lost so much money.

What they have is more influence than “control”

Not saying it’s gonna skyrocket tomorrow, but it’s obvious lots of people buying and holding has been more powerful than their influence thus far.

Daps
Reading through these last few posts like :hubie:
I'ma leave them options alone just keeping my shares til the big bang pops off

Same.

Options can work if folks are already VERY experienced playing that game. No one should be cutting their teeth on options with AMC. Hedge funds just using that to create another income stream.

Besides, we know how manipulated the meme stocks are and how they have identical movement. Hedgies are literally just moving the price as needed to lure people into options and then tanking the price enough to keep folks otm.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
The stock is volatile so when these violent swings come you can cake. We know it's gonna hit high numbers and we're all expecting it before the end of the year so I feel safe buying 4 months out. In june I had jan 21 40c and made about 30k. Went from 1.63 to 43 a contract.

I have 40 jan 21 145c which I bought for 1.74, at this moment it's 4.25 but was as high as 6.10 today. Best thing about these is you can just swing them every time for a 30% gain until the big move. Then you can hold them once it breaks through a resistance like on Tuesday. With these out of the money options it doesn't have to come close to the strike price to make a killing. I still hold 1200 shares of amc and 80 gme so I'm not advocating just options but it's nice to add funds to an account.

And the thing about amc, atleast recently, is it was predictable volatility. It would hit low 30s then touch 36-37 that's a huge swing in options and can make alot in interim until we moon.

Can you start a thread on how to do this in the Boiler Room .. if you do tag me

EDIT : Nvm I peeped game

Daps
At the end of the day, shorts need to cover and close their positions.

Everything else is scare tactics.

:russell:

This 100%.

People get so deep in the trenches, they forget why this is a play in the first place.

Retail has all the leverage. No matter how long hedge funds kick the can, they have to buy back ALL those shares they've shorted. It's literally just a waiting game.

There is no backdoor way out. Their only goal is to frustrate you......then convince you there's "a squeeze" at $200, $500 or $1,000/share. Big institutions will dump a bunch of shares to lock in their profits and try to trick us into selling low. Unfortunately for hedge funds, retail owns too much of the float. Buy and hold. Don't give up a pot of gold just because the Mayor tells you it's worthless. The Mayor wants your pot of gold for as cheap as he can get it.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m simply tired of rosy-eyed predictions that never pan out. Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst is my current outlook.
I feel you but Astro has been spot on. He said there would be a big ass green candle either right before close yesterday or early today and look what just happened

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m simply tired of rosy-eyed predictions that never pan out. Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst is my current outlook.
This is tough love right here but you were the one who got me to drop a big bag in this play and now you're on some other shyt.

GME is already up 6% and AMC is coming up right behind them.

Tomorrow we should see SUBSTANTIAL movement.

Go get your mind right and pull yourself together.