The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I’m simply tired of rosy-eyed predictions that never pan out. Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst is my current outlook.
I had to leave the AMC reddit cause any little thing turned into "OMG GUYS ITS HAPPENING". Even though I have a crazy amount of money tied up in this I had to just step away from following every little bit of news. I'll check this thread cause most seem to be pretty level headed. Other than that I just figure it'll pop when it pops so no need to sweat the daily ups and downs.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I’m simply tired of rosy-eyed predictions that never pan out. Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst is my current outlook.
I miss :dame:this AMC version of you, friend.
carlton-fresh-prince.gif

Daps
I think astro is right. We're finally seeing some action. I was convinced when it was the same pattern basically all the way across

Now MOASS might still be a few weeks away, but it's nice to see this thing doing work after like a month of it being damn near dead in the water

If we see big movement Friday it's confirmed what the algorithm is

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I had to leave the AMC reddit cause any little thing turned into "OMG GUYS ITS HAPPENING". Even though I have a crazy amount of money tied up in this I had to just step away from following every little bit of news. I'll check this thread cause most seem to be pretty level headed. Other than that I just figure it'll pop when it pops so no need to sweat the daily ups and downs.
Yeah the Reddit threads are the most annoying
it's like being in a Spongebob episode but you're squidward

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Im sure GG is working on it. He has to make sure he has hard evidence before he goes after the wolves. It’s like how the Feds build up a case and only proceed with arrests when they know for sure it’s a slam dunk case.

Dude ain’t gonna start shyt just because a bunch of “apes” is throwing a bunch of DD at him on Twitter.

The question is how long is he gonna take because the pressure is weighing in on him.

:francis:

Honestly he is a Wall street guy, so I have a feeling he will protect them. Don't expect much out of him. I just can't imagine this can kicking will go on much longer.

Daps
Im sure GG is working on it. He has to make sure he has hard evidence before he goes after the wolves. It’s like how the Feds build up a case and only proceed with arrests when they know for sure it’s a slam dunk case.

Dude ain’t gonna start shyt just because a bunch of “apes” is throwing a bunch of DD at him on Twitter.

The question is how long is he gonna take because the pressure is weighing in on him.

:francis:
Here's another thing these crazy mfers have found out.

If the hedgies are dealing in Futures swaps, it actually isn't in the SEC's jurisdiction.

It's in the superstonk subreddit

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Yeah the Reddit threads are the most annoying
it's like being in a Spongebob episode but you're squidward
Wading through twitter is a bytch also. GME elitist want to remind you at every turn that we are not them.

Honestly he is a Wall street guy, so I have a feeling he will protect them. Don't expect much out of him. I just can't imagine this can kicking will go on much longer.
Man it's still so much shyt going on that he has control over. What about darkpools? Most people dont even know that AMC stood still for 20 minutes this morning.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think most of us are going to be correct in our thinking. Nothing will really change until the Government intervenes and forces it. Otherwise the can will be kicked further. They have already placed market protection mechanisms in place in regards to policy/regulation changes now it's just a matter of whose going to say enough is enough. Basically a time thing. Which is why I think the fukk fukk games will continue until an agency with authority says enough. No point in having agencies/oversight if they can't force or do anything about issues or if the punishment is still beneficial to the protagonist.

Like Kohrs just said eventually this thing becomes Illogical. I wouldn't be surprised if we are coming close to that point. Someone has to just say "enough"