almost time to change my name to "I Hit My Lick"

jamesbrownwowdance-gif.5574

:mjlol::mjlol:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are following that early June chart to a T. Minor red day today is exactly where it was then :lupe:

Yeah that astro dude and his mods seem to have this shyt lined up. Just sittin back waitin..

So we rip soon?

Nothing is for sure but there’s a theory that we are following an algorithmic pattern.

Todays action supports that theory. Look back at early June we had a minor red day that played out just like today after a green ~20% day.

Next day we blasted off.

@humminbird don't know if dude will ever say anything about prices. He may have talked about it before but this was my first time tuning in. His mods seemed pretty careful too. I was in and out of reading his chat. His viewers were the ones talking the targets. Like in here though, someone said tomorrow stuff should look up. Same was said after that red ending call today. We'll see. I'm just waitin..

I’m tired of dudes making projections.

The “double dorito” pattern breh talked about in that first video dropped in here seems to have formed and solidified in the last hour of trading today. That’s usually followed by upward movement of the price, but of course the hedge funds can have interns and analysts watch the same videos, so who knows what tomorrow brings. I copped a few at close in the $44 range just because though.

Bottom line still the same as ever though: hold.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you embrace the DD of AMC and GME following an algorithmic pattern you brothers won't be so disappointed and disillusioned every subpar day.

The pattern AMC follows shows a barely green day tomorrow followed by a huge upwards spike on Friday.

We've been trading in this pattern since January.

Relax.

Daps
Gotta love living in these times right here, the YouTube social media era is good for some things. Bringing your info most ppl otherwise wouldn’t have known about or figured out for themselves. God bless these deep wrinkle brained mfers! :blessed:

Ain’t that the truth, I save thousands in labor by learning how to install vinyl plank flooring from YouTube.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you embrace the DD of AMC and GME following an algorithmic pattern you brothers won't be so disappointed and disillusioned every subpar day.

The pattern AMC follows shows a barely green day tomorrow followed by a huge upwards spike on Friday.

We've been trading in this pattern since January.

Relax.

Only caveat here is that hedge funds cans and probably will switch their shyt up if enough people catch on. It’s obviously been getting artificially suppressed cyclically but brehs video helps call out the clear pattern.

Agree that it’s good to understand the phase we’re in though for sure.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only caveat here is that hedge funds cans and probably will switch their shyt up if enough people catch on. It’s obviously been getting artificially suppressed cyclically but brehs video helps call out the clear pattern.

Agree that it’s good to understand the phase we’re in though for sure.
I don't think they'll mess with the pattern...probably because of how complex and intricate the pattern is and how many "meme stocks" are grouped within this pattern. Messing with the algorithm now is dangerous.

They'd rather let these stocks shoot up in bursts while they cover their asses, then repeat the cycle...it gives them time while their boat keeps taking on water.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
You guys gotta do Jujitsu, life isn't going to be perfect nor easy. Just got roll with the good and bad positions. We held this long and unlike many other stocks, we have a successful company that can only go up..Put down the stock charts and go outside (with a mask) and enjoy the rest of the summer.

Invest with what you are comfortable losing..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this shyt is going to climb to $60 and drop back down. Just my theory,:manny:q

I agree with OP, nothing will happen until SEC steps in.
I strongly disagree.

Each time we shoot up during this pattern it keeps getting substantially larger and more violent. Both GME and AMC will eventually reach a share price that causes dominos to fall.

Patience.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most people lose money doing that

you can go on any discord amc chat and see all the horror stories

im also seeing some success but I think I may have missed that time. When they were letting it up when beating it down a few weeks ago that’s when I should have been on it.