The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
what's their price target

They weren't talking prices. They caught the movement down to a tee. They said we were ending red today before it happened. When it was moving up they saw the pattern and called it before it happened. I'm tuned in after seeing that shyt. They said dude figured out the algo and he did a great job today for my first time ever watching.

Crizzy

Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Clicked on the vid to hear watch that part.. then saw an 8 1/2 hour steam :huhldup:

Turned that shyt off real quick :russ:

I'll stick with listening to Kenan lol

Hell yeah, ain't no way in hell I'd go back to watch the live stream. It's some background noise tho when he's actually talking about the algorithm. All that rock music n shyt...can't deal with that.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Hell yeah, ain't no way in hell I'd go back to watch the live stream. It's some background noise tho when he's actually talking about the algorithm. All that rock music n shyt...can't deal with that.

I hit that like and subscribe button. Imma check him out eventually

Crizzy

Daps
Reppin
RMFT
@humminbird don't know if dude will ever say anything about prices. He may have talked about it before but this was my first time tuning in. His mods seemed pretty careful too. I was in and out of reading his chat. His viewers were the ones talking the targets. Like in here though, someone said tomorrow stuff should look up. Same was said after that red ending call today. We'll see. I'm just waitin..

Daps
@humminbird don't know if dude will ever say anything about prices. He may have talked about it before but this was my first time tuning in. His mods seemed pretty careful too. I was in and out of reading his chat. His viewers were the ones talking the targets. Like in here though, someone said tomorrow stuff should look up. Same was said after that red ending call today. We'll see. I'm just waitin..
I’m tired of dudes making projections.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
almost time to change my name to "I Hit My Lick"

jamesbrownwowdance-gif.5574