The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This blows up like we hope, will the powers that be offer us deals to avoid breaking the bank?

Hell nah. We played by the rules while the HFs are breaking them.

pay-me.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like on deal or no deal. Hey umm I'll offer you $3k for your stocks, the whole time knowing they worth way more than that

Well that’s what will happen. You either except it or you don’t and than they price goes up again. Basically until they purchase all of the shares/fake shares that they are supposed to. Some people will cash out earlier than others.

They have a plan that will allow the shorting hedge funds thw ability to lend their long hold stocks to another agency and that agency will provide them money. That money would likely be paid out to the share holders.

I’m expecting the shares to fluctuate up and down in price. Which is why people are saying sale on the way down or sale by percentages. Or you could just hold until you are comfortable selling/

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like I said previously I feel like earnings were Ken and Co’s last stand

Bad financials and you would’ve seen extreme bankruptcy fud with huge ladder attacks triggering a mass sell off

Now u have a legit growth company where it isn’t far fetched to think the current stock price will eventually be justified based on fundamentals:mjgrin:

Couple this with a CEO who’s embraced the fukkery and a community fill of goofy characters :lolbron: and you’ve got low key one of the safer stocks on the market :blessed:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Like on deal or no deal. Hey umm I'll offer you $3k for your stocks, the whole time knowing they worth way more than that

it's possible and they've done that before. there was an article on yahoo awhile back about the 10 biggest squeezes of all time and i think in most of em when the price started getting outta hand the govt stepped in and did something to help out the HF. i remember in one instance the shareholders got 100 a share.

Last edited: