The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Like on deal or no deal. Hey umm I'll offer you $3k for your stocks, the whole time knowing they worth way more than that
The only reason we are here with AMC is due to belligerence. Back in the infancy of this folks had a price of 420.69 Citadel thumbed their nose and said "our quant algorithm will prevail and retail will get worn down. We got belligerent also. We went from saying "we got time today" to saying "we can wait a year". The Government stood by and watched the fukkery early. The time to step in was back in March. They know they cant do that anymore which is why we have a dozen new regs in place to ease the squeeze along. Now we just need to be vigilant about keeping a tally on how quickly they cover. Institutions are probably going to throw a wrench by being some of the first to sell. It's going to be price halts for days, lots of fud. The coli going to have to be all eyes and ears.

it's possible and they've done that before. there was an article on yahoo awhile back about the 10 biggest squeezes of all time and i think in most of em when the price started getting outta hand the govt stepped in and did something to help out the HF. i remember in one instance the shareholders got 100 a share.
I know about the VW squeeze. That was Mostly Orchestrated by Porsche. They saw it coming, bought up the shares and negotiated a price. It was a power play more so than cash grab. The last one of note was in 08 and it went from $400 to 24k. We didnt have the tech, the retail sentiment nor the awareness. Unchartered waters, which is why this will never happen again. This is basically a coup. They're going to have to meet our demands and open the floodgates. In poker we call it "keeping them honest" they went all in and we called. All of their assets are collateral. All of it.

* yall been in this play long enough, there is no news story that can make this price move. Stop it!

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The only reason we are here with AMC is due to belligerence. Back in the infancy of this folks had a price of 420.69 Citadel thumbed their nose and said "our quant algorithm will prevail and retail will get worn down. We got belligerent also. We went from saying "we got time today" to saying "we can wait a year". The Government stood by and watched the fukkery early. The time to step in was back in March. They know they cant do that anymore which is why we have a dozen new regs in place to ease the squeeze along. Now we just need to be vigilant about keeping a tally on how quickly they cover. Institutions are probably going to throw a wrench by being some of the first to sell. It's going to be price halts for days, lots of fud. The coli going to have to be all eyes and ears.

I know about the VW squeeze. That was Mostly Orchestrated by Porsche. They saw it coming, bought up the shares and negotiated a price. It was a power play more so than cash grab. The last one of note was in 08 and it went from $400 to 24k. We didnt have the tech, the retail sentiment nor the awareness. Unchartered waters, which is why this will never happen again. This is basically a coup. They're going to have to meet our demands and open the floodgates. In poker we call it "keeping them honest" they went all in and we called. All of their assets are collateral. All of it.

* yall been in this play long enough, there is no news story that can make this price move. Stop it!

That last squeeze was in 08? What squeeze was this?

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Volkswagen.

It went from $400 to $24,000? or what it $2400? :ohhh:
it wasnt VW, I forgot the name of it. VW only went to 1k. But the amount of shares made it noteworthy, the one that went to 24k had a much smaller float. I'll make a more concise post in a bit. Googles are not working properly on this subject because of the current climate.

When you see the history of squeezes. You will see why DFV came up with the term Moass. Never in the history of the market have billions of shares had to be accounted for. This shyt is epic.

*and speaks to his brilliance of being able to corner it.

Last edited: