The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
What kind of homes would y'all buy?
I'd be torn between getting some modest shyt near Miami or a big spot back close to KC so I could live around family. Houses out there were crazy cheap, haven't looked lately. Then I thought of having both if this shyt really blew up. Let some of my family move into the KC spot while I could spend most of my time in Miami but have somewhere to stay when back home visiting family.

I refuse to start looking at houses though until this shyt pops off cause then I'll be getting my hopes up too much and the waiting would be torture lol.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I'd be torn between getting some modest shyt near Miami or a big spot back close to KC so I could live around family. Houses out there were crazy cheap, haven't looked lately. Then I thought of having both if this shyt really blew up. Let some of my family move into the KC spot while I could spend most of my time in Miami but have somewhere to stay when back home visiting family.

I refuse to start looking at houses though until this shyt pops off cause then I'll be getting my hopes up too much and the waiting would be torture lol.
When the market corrects take about 15% off the current price of homes. I'd say is what you'd end up paying post bubble for a house

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So the NSCC that becomes effective tomorrow prevents the hedge funds from doing all the fukkery that they’ve been doing?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
The vaccine being approved really boosted the price like this? :skip:
it makes sense because more private companies will mandate it
the more that do the more incentive it is to become vaccinated and "go back to normal"

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
it makes sense because more private companies will mandate it
the more that do the more incentive it is to become vaccinated and "go back to normal"
I don’t get it man nikkas say the hedge funds are controlling the price but news like an FDA approved vaccine (anti-vaxxers don’t give a fukk) makes the stock soar :heh:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Amazon/ AMC story is a troll job. They've been making up stories to try to dissuade people from buying in. Someone had the bright idea to try the opposite. Funny to see that it's being taken seriously.

Some say it’s a cover up to shoot the price in the hundreds then shoot it back down once Amazon officially says it ain’t happening. Shaking off thousands of paper hands in the process.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Amazon/ AMC story is a troll job. They've been making up stories to try to dissuade people from buying in. Someone had the bright idea to try the opposite. Funny to see that it's being taken seriously.
I actually heard that rumor of amazon buying amc months ago..I believe there was a article about it

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Some say it’s a cover up to shoot the price in the hundreds then shoot it back down once Amazon officially says it ain’t happening. Shaking off thousands of paper hands in the process.

I actually heard that rumor of amazon buying amc months ago..I believe there was a article about it

It was an idea on reddit months ago when AMC folks were trying to put it in the same stratosphere as GME. Along with Netflix being another idea.