The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don’t get it man nikkas say the hedge funds are controlling the price but news like an FDA approved vaccine (anti-vaxxers don’t give a fukk) makes the stock soar :heh:
Stock was set for a rebound regardless of vaccine news. This isn’t really “soaring” this is kinda normal behavior for this stock over the last couple weeks.

Obviously the overall market being green helps. But this stock doesn’t really move much with the news good or bad.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stock was set for a rebound regardless of vaccine news. This isn’t really “soaring” this is kinda normal behavior for this stock over the last couple weeks.

Obviously the overall market being green helps. But this stock doesn’t really move much with the news good or bad.

It takes a lot for these huge market cap companies to move.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
AMC and GME are controlled by an algorithm with predictable patterns...nothing has influenced today's gains. Nothing ever influences the stock. This algorithm is basically a holding pattern.

We are in a pattern where AMC is about jump up substantially over the coming weeks. Not MOASS, but at a certain share price we could see dominos fall. September will tell us a lot IMO.

I truly believe we are close.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
AMC and GME are controlled by an algorithm with predictable patterns...nothing has influenced today's gains. Nothing ever influences the stock. This algorithm is basically a holding pattern.

We are in a pattern where AMC is about jump up substantially over the coming weeks. Not MOASS, but at a certain share price we could see dominos fall. September will tell us a lot IMO.

:to: hope so bruh, cause I been hearing/ reading that for months now

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

monophy.gif

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

So that algorithm just happened to coincide with vaccine news?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So that algorithm just happened to coincide with vaccine news?
No news influences these stocks. AMC had a very good financial report weeks ago and dropped like a rock. Both GME and AMC move in a pre-determined pattern going back to before January.

The DD is out there young brother.