The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Fair, but dude is coming in mad negative. I have my own strategy and I think there are too many unknowns to give a realistic estimate of either. It’s one thing to come in and just leave your peace about what YOU plan to do with YOUR thinking, but brehs come in here talking down like they are smarter than everyone else.

NO ONE KNOWS what the peak price will be before the squeeze starts to conclude. Clowning brehs because they think 100K or 500K or whatever is realistic is just clown shyt. These dudes can’t figure out how to share their opinions without talking down on everybody else when we’re all trying to eat.

Me personally, I’ve decided I’m going to sell some to cover a portion of my initial investment and let the rest ride as I wait and see.

Dudes coming in here quoting 500-100 MAX are doing the same shyt as ppl saying $500K+ guaranteed. Only difference is, if everyone is holding out for $500K+, that doesn’t kill the play. Everyone expecting $500 tops would though. They don’t seem to get that and want to call everyone else idiots because they’re not convincing us calling us cac-followers, naive, and all sorts of other hater, crab in a barrel type shyt.

How am I coming in negative by telling nikkas not to tell others when to sell? I bet I was negative last week when I pointed out someone’s tweets were misleading too huh? Y’all nikkas want to this to be a circle jerk and get mad when anyone comes in with any realism

Boo fukking hoo I feel like someone who bought at 30 is perfectly fine for selling potentially in the hundreds. I’m such a villain:mjlol: eat dikk nikka

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
How am I coming in negative by telling nikkas not to tell others when to sell? I bet I was negative last week when I pointed out someone’s tweets were misleading too huh? Y’all nikkas want to this to be a circle jerk and get mad when anyone comes in with any realism

Boo fukking hoo I feel like someone who bought at 30 is perfectly fine for selling potentially in the hundreds. I’m such a villain:mjlol: eat dikk nikka

Nobody said you was the villain. Just a p*ssy ass fakkit. If you don’t like what’s discussed in this thread, then kick rocks you salty bytch.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Fair, but dude is coming in mad negative. I have my own strategy and I think there are too many unknowns to give a realistic estimate of either. It’s one thing to come in and just leave your peace about what YOU plan to do with YOUR thinking, but brehs come in here talking down like they are smarter than everyone else.

NO ONE KNOWS what the peak price will be before the squeeze starts to conclude. Clowning brehs because they think 100K or 500K or whatever is realistic is just clown shyt. These dudes can’t figure out how to share their opinions without talking down on everybody else when we’re all trying to eat.

Me personally, I’ve decided I’m going to sell some to cover a portion of my initial investment and let the rest ride as I wait and see.

Dudes coming in here quoting 500-100 MAX are doing the same shyt as ppl saying $500K+ guaranteed. Only difference is, if everyone is holding out for $500K+, that doesn’t kill the play. Everyone expecting $500 tops would though. They don’t seem to get that and want to call everyone else idiots because they’re not convincing us calling us cac-followers, naive, and all sorts of other hater, crab in a barrel type shyt.
Yep I feel you. I had the same reaction to dude before hence why I called him out back then. I agree we don't need to name call each other. I'm glad the majority of investors who are holding aren't like that though. It'll moon and paperhands are inevitable. If people would sell so easily at 500 a share we wouldn't have gotten this far in the first place.

A lot of people are very hopeful about this stock to change their lives and it's understandable. People in here are holding for loved ones, to get out of a struggle, to feel free. So when someone tell them it won't moon and laugh at them and denigrate them then that definitely will piss them off.

I will say this since I've signed up for thecoli it seems as the posters have gotten older they've become increasingly more negative and pessimistic. There's a real subset of dudes on here with a crab in the bucket, every man for himself mentality. Maybe it's a byproduct of how we have progressed as a society via the influence of social media and the disconnectedness we all feel since people interact with each other less overall. probably that and life just beating some of these dudes asses and they want to vent frustrations somewhere