The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:lolbron: the first page is not full of hot takes like the first one, and those breh's are never going to post in this thread again :wow:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Amc is worth well over $50+ so getting in at $33 is a smart long term move. Just saying

We have to separate the company from the squeeze potential: the company isn’t worth that much now getting in before the squeeze it is. Once the squeeze is over and years down the line maybe this will be a $25 stock.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
We have to separate the company from the squeeze potential: the company isn’t worth that much now getting in before the squeeze it is. Once the squeeze is over and years down the line maybe this will be a $25 stock.

AMC is slowly taking over what Nvidia has/does and for way cheaper. No way does the stock drop that low in the near future barring any economical impact or company failure.

$50+ in a few years is being conservative.

Edit: lmao, im confusibg AMD with AMC. fukking covid shot got my mind all fukked.

Nvm, amc is what it is

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AMC is slowly taking over what Nvidia has/does and for way cheaper. No way does the stock drop that low in the near future barring any economical impact or company failure.

$50+ in a few years is being conservative

I believe You are talking about AMD I believe. AMC is a movie theater chain and property owner.

AMD definitely is a good looking investment long term.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And I'd still be at a profit:ehh: