The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Now that we’re out of that other thread. If we have the economy by the balls, what are the chances that we actually have nothing?
I mean, at this point, simply holding our shares is akin to gripping the world’s economy by the balls. Holding is tantamount to staring an opponent down while gripping the best hand ever held in any game of poker.

:yeshrug:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I mean, at this point, simply holding our shares is akin to gripping the world’s economy by the balls. Holding is tantamount to staring an opponent down while gripping the best hand ever held in any game of poker.

:yeshrug:

I mean if they cash out, wouldn’t the economy be in shambles? Also the corporations are buying land and property from everywhere as we speak? I hope we dnt get cash, just to find out all we have is green paper. Best wishes to everyone.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

whats crackin cuz?

spit-it-out-doughboy.gif

Daps
I mean if they cash out, wouldn’t the economy be in shambles? Also the corporations are buying land and property from everywhere as we speak? I hope we dnt get cash, just to find out all we have is green paper. Best wishes to everyone.
Nope, the government is amassing trillions for SOME (:duck:) reason. When they close their positions, a minority of the public will be very wealthy. Only 5 million people hold AMC shares. Why is it so unfathomable that those people will all become millionaires?? It’s an infinitesimally small segment of the public.

Some of you need to stop thinking these AMC and GME investors aren’t a tiny fraction of investors. The vast majority of the public doesn’t know what is happening and the vast majority of the public won’t know that we are millionaires after these two stocks squeeze.

it’s no different than what happened with bitcoin. MOST people have no idea that a few million people became millionaires off this obscure and nebulous concept of crypto currency.

And, most people won’t know that those holding AMC and GME became millionaires after the two of them sold for six figures a share.

:pachaha: