The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Customer service? Do you sell women's shoes?

200.gif
Everything but. It'll go from a stun gun to an electric scooter to jewelry, and I'm supposed to be an expert in all of those plus much more

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Customer service until I can get a job in the field I graduated in.

You're constantly ripping off people and everyone you talk to is already enraged.

Also doing warehouse work at night.

My life sucks until I find something better
How many shares you got breh?

Daps
If these CPAs on LinkedIn are talking about DP prices are at least $5k per share, you straaaaaight.

:mjgrin:

Just don’t sell if you see a milly in your account. Sell on the way down.
I'd be happy with 5 million shyt. But best believe I'm taking every fukking penny from these hedgefukks that I can

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If these CPAs on LinkedIn are talking about DP prices are at least $5k per share, you straaaaaight.

Just don’t sell if you see a milly in your account. Sell on the way down.

I’d be a millionaire after taxes if that shyt hits 4 stacks…I’d Legit be in the middle of the mall buying jewelry :troll:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You think it cap out at 5k? :jbhmm:

idk bruh

I mean if this ape community is dead serious about bankrupting these HF, then sky’s the limit.

It will be a totally different story when the squeeze begins because when folks who’ve been broke their whole lives start seeing the low 6 figs in their portfolio, who knows if they got balls to keep holding or paper hand.

All I know is if I can sell a couple of shares to hit 6 figs, I’m sellin those and holding the rest of the bag for wherever the fukk this stock takes us.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk bruh

I mean if this ape community is dead serious about bankrupting these HF, then sky’s the limit.

It will be a totally different story when the squeeze begins because when folks who’ve been broke their whole lives start seeing the low 6 figs in their portfolio, who knows if they got balls to keep holding or paper hand.

All I know is if I can sell a couple of shares to hit 6 figs, I’m sellin those and holding the rest of the bag for wherever the fukk this stock takes us.

you don't have to sell all the shares, just take out some so you can straight and hold the rest

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a huge sigh a relief to have these Suits on our side. This is pretty much confirms the squeeze is inevitable. Coppin more tomorrow.

5v1vdghnkzg71.jpg

this literally confirms nothing

first “suit” in the post is “open to work” so presumably doesn’t even have a job

stop with the hyperbole man