Reppin
Cali
original_367104339.png

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Debating if I should purchase more shares in bulk or just dollar cost average. My goal was to hit 300 shares and I did that. So now I’m thinking maybe I should concentrate on my other positions or maybe add a couple (2-5 shares) a week.
Are you holding GME? Everyone with the means to do so should at least cop 1. The fact That it was the only Stock that Gary G mentioned reinforces that Gamestop is still the crown jewel in all of this.

I

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I think we're gonna hit the early to mid 20's over the next 2 weeks. Then around August 24th shyt bout to change imo. That rule from the NSCC should stop FTD's and naked shorting if enforced. The SEC appears to be working on this issue now but may need a bit more time. There's an act being pushed through congress for more fair markets. Plus how utterly shyt September about to be with the markets and delta. Accompanied with them not doing anything with the debt ceiling. I think things are culminating and stirring and given 2 or 3 more weeks things might be changing.

Not trying to hype it too much, I just see alot of things starting to come into play. Hopefully I'm onto something.
This gives everyone enough time to jump in before it takes off.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Told the baby momma about this a few months back. Told her to cop a few.

She never did.

Talked to her about it the other day when I explained the shyt thats goin on with the stock. Asked her if she bought any. Nope.

She brought my daughter to me this morning. AMC came up again at breakfast.. I told her I'm hoping it pops off soon. She says she's been hearing more and more about it. I asked her if she bought some. She said naa.

Then she asked me if I'ma pay off her debt when i hit the lick. :gucci: I was like 'the fukk?'

I said I gotchu.. :unimpressed:

Then the check hit the table.. she slid it at me and said 'you got this.. right? AMC baller and all...'

:gucci:

If she wasn't the BM .. :wtb:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Honestly I can't blame people who don't want to jump on this. If you look at the chart at face value, price is going down.

Told my dad but he wants to "study" the stock first. I get it. :manny:

I don't even want to tell people who have way more money than me about it, because if it goes down even a dollar they will hit me with the:beli: and the:stopitslime:.

I don't need that drama. :manny:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Honestly I can't blame people who don't want to jump on this. If you look at the chart at face value, price is going down.

I don't even want to tell people who have way more money than me about it, because if it goes down even a dollar they will hit me with the:beli: and the:stopitslime:.

fundamentals :troll:

just need to preface the skeptics that this isnt a regular stock :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Yup this why I’ve kinda kept it to myself.

People want instant gratification, and I’m not bout to be somebody’s personal amc cheerleader.

We see how dudes be acting even in this thread :francis:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Keep it a buck bruh, you know you don’t want to tell them because when this pops off, it’s now your turn to start flossin on all of them.

:mjpls:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don’t even bother, if it goes down you’ll get the blame and if it erupts they’ll want handouts

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Told the baby momma about this a few months back. Told her to cop a few.

She never did.

Talked to her about it the other day when I explained the shyt thats goin on with the stock. Asked her if she bought any. Nope.

She brought my daughter to me this morning. AMC came up again at breakfast.. I told her I'm hoping it pops off soon. She says she's been hearing more and more about it. I asked her if she bought some. She said naa.

Then she asked me if I'ma pay off her debt when i hit the lick. :gucci: I was like 'the fukk?'

I said I gotchu.. :unimpressed:

Then the check hit the table.. she slid it at me and said 'you got this.. right? AMC baller and all...'

:gucci:

If she wasn't the BM .. :wtb:

make a roth IRA for your kid. you know the rest.