The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
fukk em, Ive tried as well bruh, everyone too scared or just not really listening. Like we on some pryamid scheme shyt :russ::russ::russ:

I told my friend, even if she just got five shares, and after taxes she only ends up with $200,000 on the low end, that's way more than what she has now. It's not fukk you money, but it's wiping the slate clean money, and have some left over for something. She doesn't want to listen.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told my friend, even if she just got five shares, and after taxes she only ends up with $200,000 on the low end, that's way more than what she has now. It's not fukk you money, but it's wiping the slate clean money, and have some left over for something. She doesn't want to listen.

:francis:...they gone be mad later...

Daps
We have enough DD posted in this thread. We know that short sellers can incur infinite losses.
We know that they cannot extricate themselves from this situation without going bankrupt.
We know of the myriad of rules rushed into place that are applicable to this particular situation so that shorts can close their position with minimal collateral damage.
We know that hedgefunds have been abusing the system, defying rules and engaging in illegal acts on a daily basis.this has become a tug of war of patience.
Hedgies are losing billions weekly. This is not something that can be covered up or drawn out forever.

Hedgies have to spend money to keep this going. All we have to do is hold (buy if you want more shares). Our risk is only the amount of $$$ we invested. Their risk is infinite.

8e1a905c67a90d29bba94cd20543c77a.jpg

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
yea? And how many bought in at $45-55 at this advice and now down thousands as its now been in the $30s for a week :hubie:

what im saying is, if someone isnt a licensed financial advisor you may want to do your own due dilligence while investing :hubie:

the daps hes getting from his posts in this thread wont pay your bills if this continues to trend south :hubie:
A fool and his money :manny:

When this shyt hits $5 ima jump back in with some long term options.

Daps
Conflicted. Want this to go up. But also want it to stay at this level at least till the weekend when I can throw some more money in:jbhmm:
I think we're gonna hit the early to mid 20's over the next 2 weeks. Then around August 24th shyt bout to change imo. That rule from the NSCC should stop FTD's and naked shorting if enforced. The SEC appears to be working on this issue now but may need a bit more time. There's an act being pushed through congress for more fair markets. Plus how utterly shyt September about to be with the markets and delta. Accompanied with them not doing anything with the debt ceiling. I think things are culminating and stirring and given 2 or 3 more weeks things might be changing.

Not trying to hype it too much, I just see alot of things starting to come into play. Hopefully I'm onto something.