The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I don't blame you, depends how much scratch I can come up with. I did 100 the other day. I'll reload and might go big if it dips to the early 20's
If the market crash or the stock I am looking at goes deep red :wow: taking the millions I make out of AMC and putting it into that stock and triple maybe even more then that my gains.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you holding GME? Everyone with the means to do so should at least cop 1. The fact That it was the only Stock that Gary G mentioned reinforces that Gamestop is still the crown jewel in all of this.

I

Ok so I have 5 GME I got in late and I’m in the hole with a $209 average cost. I had 10 but I sold them one day when it was up towards 189.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
original_367104339.png

Those shares had to have been bought on June 1 or 2

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a guy named Thomas James on Youtube he has some very interesting takes and information. I know most of you prefer reddit or twitter or something or another and he may not be saying anything new...But I like the way he presents the information. He makes it so a henchman can understand it.

(30) OMG! HEDGIES’ DIRTY PLAYBOOK - EXPOSED - AMC Stock Short Squeeze Update - YouTube

(seems like moomoo and public brokeage apps are buying up a lot of the youtubers it used to be robinhood and webull)

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's a guy named Thomas James on Youtube he has some very interesting takes and information. I know most of you prefer reddit or twitter or something or another and he may not be saying anything new...But I like the way he presents the information. He makes it so a henchman can understand it.

(30) OMG! HEDGIES’ DIRTY PLAYBOOK - EXPOSED - AMC Stock Short Squeeze Update - YouTube

(seems like moomoo and public brokeage apps are buying up a lot of the youtubers it used to be robinhood and webull)

nah he's a clown. Everyone with titles like that is a clown. Look at his other videos. He has a recent video saying the DTCC is gonna "cancel" Citadel :snoop:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah man. It really comes down to Roench Capital and Charlie's Vids at this point. Simulate & Trade is okay but he's kind've become clickbait too

Kenan Grace is cool but he associates with all the other clowns

who is charlie? never heard of him...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Until they do something i don’t expect much…You know what all of these people know each other end know they ins and outs. Aren’t they all cut from the same cloth? Like they are all legal accountants right?
Yeah I feel the same way but at least they are acknowledging the problem now. Before they pretended we were all crazy.