The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
breh you ain;'t never lied....What's the purpose of rules/regulation/laws with no bite behind them...We always hear about regular people being made an example of...But these dudes are literally flaunting that they dgaf about the rules/regulations/polices/laws that they are supposed to follow...But instead rather look at some dude that works at a call center and posts on a message board for collusion or some ish.

I mean regardless of all the manipulation, at the end of the day, don't they have to buy back these stocks?:patrice: They can't put this shyt off for the next 3 years. Unless some crazy rule comes in or the Hedge goes out of business. :unimpressed:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
more people are buying than selling

giphy.gif

:francis:

:manny:

snoop.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If there's fake shares, what's stopping retail from buying those fake shares? Wouldn't that effect us in some way if the shares we buying aren't real?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean regardless of all the manipulation, at the end of the day, don't they have to buy back these stocks?:patrice: They can't put this shyt off for the next 3 years. Unless some crazy rule comes in or the Hedge goes out of business. :unimpressed:

If there's fake shares, what's stopping retail from buying those fake shares? Wouldn't that effect us in some way if the shares we buying aren't real?

Not spreading fud or whatever
Honestly the questions you have seem to be the one most everybody seems to have. Problem is when we ask it anywhere we get accused of FUD or just hold because eventually they will cover....I'm not the subject matter expert on this but it has to be some type of forcing mechanism out there in order to force them to cover...

Problem is when does it begin....I see that they are putting different protocols and market safe guards in place to make sure this never happens again which is enough for me to commit....But I couldn't give you a legitimate answer on what or when they can stop kicking the can down the road....I'm not even sure the SEC can force it. I just know they can be kicked out.

Some of the other brehs in here are far more versed on this than I....So they likely have an in depth understanding of the ins and outs.

not spreading fud or whatever

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Where the FBI at? They the ones who went after Madoff right?

And the IRS.

They should tell the hedge funds, "oh the shares you buying may not be real, but the taxes you gonna owe us will be." :ufdup:

I'd buy a few more shares on my webull, got 25 there on the moment but don't have much balance on there at moment and not tryna add more. So I'm gonna use most of my available balance to spend $100 on this robinhood put. It's a longshot but fukk it. $20 by February or going out of business.:birdman:

Reign X

Pro
Daps
The paperhands make me laugh and for this reason. There was a time many months back when I didn’t do any dd too and bought Gme for a quick buck. Thought I’d sell and buy back in cheaper. No lie, it shot up maybe like two hours after I sold.

but some of you have been in this thread for months and should’ve soaked up some knowledge. Manipulation is clear. Price seems to get driven down hard before it bumps up. Buy what you can afford and hold. Don’t try and time things either. Just leave it alone. I know some of you haven’t spent hours going through dd and seeing the community on different platforms. No one is going to give up lots of money easily, just buy and hold. Don’t stress about price, live your life. Literally all you have to do is not fumble the ball you have been handed in this thread. If you’re nervous and want more confirmation, go read up.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The paperhands make me laugh and for this reason. There was a time many months back when I didn’t do any dd too and bought Gme for a quick buck. Thought I’d sell and buy back in cheaper. No lie, it shot up maybe like two hours after I sold.

but some of you have been in this thread for months and should’ve soaked up some knowledge. Manipulation is clear. Price seems to get driven down hard before it bumps up. Buy what you can afford and hold. Don’t try and time things either. Just leave it alone. I know some of you haven’t spent hours going through dd and seeing the community on different platforms. No one is going to give up lots of money easily, just buy and hold. Don’t stress about price, live your life. Literally all you have to do is not fumble the ball you have been handed in this thread. If you’re nervous and want more confirmation, go read up.
I wanna increase my gme and it seems like the right time. But it just keeps sinking everyday, I know with my luck I’ll wait too long then boom

if u have cash, gme or amc?
Both?