The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Search my history and you will see I was on the stock thread when everybody was telling me they was gonna go bankrupt and amc is done. I stayed and held when it was around 2 dollars till my cousin txt me if I heard amc went bankrupt. I saw my account still able to sell and sold it quick. Then went to ask where they got that info from. I got the. “Hold up” and waited for a couple hours. Hit back and say they can’t find it but “think” they heard it on the shaderoom or some shyt. Decided to invest somewhere else thinking my cousin actually read it somewhere. :mjcry:

oh shyt lol

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Search my history and you will see I was on the stock thread when everybody was telling me they was gonna go bankrupt and amc is done. I stayed and held when it was around 2 dollars till my cousin txt me if I heard amc went bankrupt. I saw my account still able to sell and sold it quick. Then went to ask where they got that info from. I got the. “Hold up” and waited for a couple hours. Hit back and say they can’t find it but “think” they heard it on the shaderoom or some shyt. Decided to invest somewhere else thinking my cousin actually read it somewhere. :mjcry:

your cousin owes you a lung and a kidney

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your cousin owes you a lung and a kidney

it’s crazy cuz my cousin didn’t even know I was getting into stocks. Im one of those that started playing with it when the market crashed. That’s what made it more believable cuz it came out of nowhere and with coli stock goons on the thread telling me dont fukk with it and knowing im stubborn, I jumped the gun… I fukked up the bag on that and on crypto. Never believed in crypto. And some of them shyts like eth and Bitcoin cash or whatever was on the low low… even when dude who made this thread gave us the warning I didn’t jump on it…. But I got time now!

Daps
Because they have to buy back all the shares (real, synthetic etc), they'd be losing a ton of money even if everyone sold at $50.

The big hedge funds use fancy computers with algorithms that are designed to predict human behavior and react accordingly. "Logically" we should have all sold when it hit $72. Problem for HF's is that we understand WHY the price is moving up and down and we also know that HF's have shorted this thing to a ridiculous level.

The algorithms do not account for us knowing their strategy and purposely acting against it. We are in a position where all we have to do is buy (if able) and hold. The only cost.......is the opportunity cost of missing out on gains with other securities. Issue is that the market is struggling as a whole, so there's no reason to move our money elsewhere........especially when we know the position the HF's are in. They have to buy back from us, no matter what. There's no law that requires us to sell until we are ready. In the meantime, they spend millions and billions every day, trying to get us to sell.

Expect a lot of propaganda/FUD trying to convince us that $300, $500, $1,000 is the "squeeze." The game doesn't start until mid $xx,xxx and most devoted retail holders aren't even going to sweat until it hits $100k/share.

The day trader/option brehs are going to dip early and then try to convince everyone that they were right for dipping at $200/share. These are the folks we gotta watch out for because they'll make convincing arguments that make sense for every other stock EXCEPT AMC and GME. They will focus on fundamentals without understanding that AMC/GME are not plays based on fundamentals. It's based on hedge funds heavily shorting a stock, retail buying the stock and then sitting on the stock and waiting until HF's can't kick the can anymore.

Fundamentals won't matter until after the MOASS.
Great summation of what’s going on. I do think, though, that this is coming to an end. At least, the cycle of stagnant price action and endless shorting is about to end. With Gary Genslar joining Twitter, the rollout of a new proposal alluding to a controlled squeeze, the audit of banks on Friday, and the recent SEC appointment, all the ducks are lining up for a TKO to be called against the hedge funds.

:francis: