The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If prices stick at these levels through close Friday I'm buying up to 3XX from my 2XX off the next pay check.

Not a new take, but that's the hilarious thing about this. Hedges getting/keeping the price "low" only means positions are getting added to. Buy. Hold. Buy some more.

Exactly that's why I don't know what they are doing at all...Just allowing the price to remain low enough to purchase more...But also low enough for a person to not sale. If the price were to get higher maybe $500 or so and they held it there it would stop a lot of people from adding additional shares and people would start to get rid of a few shares here and there.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Exactly that's why I don't know what they are doing at all...Just allowing the price to remain low enough to purchase more...But also low enough for a person to not sale. If the price were to get higher maybe $500 or so and they held it there it would stop a lot of people from adding additional shares and people would start to get rid of a few shares here and there.

Theyre fukked

Short it low and FOMO keeps buying. Short it way low and smaller HF start covering.

Let the price rise and they get margin called.

:mjgrin:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Even though I laugh at the part about fighting for a company we want to see succeed. I'm pretty sure none of us give a fukk about AMC or Gamestop. We just wanna fatten our pockets.

I believe in the company bruh.....:troll:

I like the stock breh :troll:

im at double digits now. i'll probably just buy a share a week now

I've been buying 2-3 per week. Slow and steady breh. :mjgrin:

this shyt brought tears to my eyes. I hope this is me one day. I just want to live instead of survive brehs :mjcry:

+rep :to:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Even though I laugh at the part about fighting for a company we want to see succeed. I'm pretty sure none of us give a fukk about AMC or Gamestop. We just wanna fatten our pockets.
fukk GameStop but I would like to see AMC succeed :ehh:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
My lawyer called and I GOT APPROVED FOR SSI...:banderas:

10-15K IN BACKPAY.
:mjlit:

They fukk around and prolong all they want too
Ya boy finna have a 1000 shares and shyt :ohlawd:

OH JAH JAH!!!! :lawd:

Congrats breh

I hope your on a Non-PFOF brokerage and direct your buys to the NYSE so those shares don’t end up in the dark pool.

:mjlit:

Daps

Because they have to buy back all the shares (real, synthetic etc), they'd be losing a ton of money even if everyone sold at $50.

The big hedge funds use fancy computers with algorithms that are designed to predict human behavior and react accordingly. "Logically" we should have all sold when it hit $72. Problem for HF's is that we understand WHY the price is moving up and down and we also know that HF's have shorted this thing to a ridiculous level.

The algorithms do not account for us knowing their strategy and purposely acting against it. We are in a position where all we have to do is buy (if able) and hold. The only cost.......is the opportunity cost of missing out on gains with other securities. Issue is that the market is struggling as a whole, so there's no reason to move our money elsewhere........especially when we know the position the HF's are in. They have to buy back from us, no matter what. There's no law that requires us to sell until we are ready. In the meantime, they spend millions and billions every day, trying to get us to sell.

Expect a lot of propaganda/FUD trying to convince us that $300, $500, $1,000 is the "squeeze." The game doesn't start until mid $xx,xxx and most devoted retail holders aren't even going to sweat until it hits $100k/share.

The day trader/option brehs are going to dip early and then try to convince everyone that they were right for dipping at $200/share. These are the folks we gotta watch out for because they'll make convincing arguments that make sense for every other stock EXCEPT AMC and GME. They will focus on fundamentals without understanding that AMC/GME are not plays based on fundamentals. It's based on hedge funds heavily shorting a stock, retail buying the stock and then sitting on the stock and waiting until HF's can't kick the can anymore.

Fundamentals won't matter until after the MOASS.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was about to post more AMC info in a group I'm in, but ran a search 1st. The post topic that came up was someone asking should they buy with a screenshot showing the price was 2-something.

Every comment said they sold.....

I was like damn.

Didnt even feel like posting after that.

Search my history and you will see I was on the stock thread when everybody was telling me they was gonna go bankrupt and amc is done. I stayed and held when it was around 2 dollars till my cousin txt me if I heard amc went bankrupt. I saw my account still able to sell and sold it quick. Then went to ask where they got that info from. I got the. “Hold up” and waited for a couple hours. Hit back and say they can’t find it but “think” they heard it on the shaderoom or some shyt. Decided to invest somewhere else thinking my cousin actually read it somewhere. :mjcry:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Search my history and you will see I was on the stock thread when everybody was telling me they was gonna go bankrupt and amc is done. I stayed and held when it was around 2 dollars till my cousin txt me if I heard amc went bankrupt. I saw my account still able to sell and sold it quick. Then went to ask where they got that info from. I got the. “Hold up” and waited for a couple hours. Hit back and say they can’t find it but “think” they heard it on the shaderoom or some shyt. Decided to invest somewhere else thinking my cousin actually read it somewhere. :mjcry:
:deadrose: