The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I hope for you nikkas' sake that this shyt does skyrocket:mjtf:.

That's like 51 bands worth of AMC:mjtf:.

My nikka, I'm sitting on 8.8:mjtf:.

That's more AMC than I make salary-wise in 2 years:mjtf:.

Cuz will be a millionaire if this hits $741:mjtf:.
After doing enough reading it seemed at least some spike was inevitable. So I figured I'd throw a bunch of extra money at it in case the spike isn't as huge as people are speculating I'd still have enough to retire on. Plus part of it was that if the squeeze happened in spurts I could sell 100 shares or so to be able to quit working for now while I wait out for the big squeeze.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Trying to convince my boy who’s collecting UI. He saved up around $18K but is afraid if this doesn’t squeeze before UI ends, he’s screwed. The funny thing is he still lives with his parents rent free so I’m like wtf??!?!

:what:
Yeah I recently tried convincing more friends recently. Some had no interest and just kind of laughed me off. My baby's momma bought her 50 shares. If this does take off my hope was to at least have a few other friends get paid so we could live it up together. Also figured if anybody asks for a handout I can tell them fukk off because I tried to put them on and they didn't listen lol.

Daps
Trying to convince my boy who’s collecting UI. He saved up around $18K but is afraid if this doesn’t squeeze before UI ends, he’s screwed. The funny thing is he still lives with his parents rent free so I’m like wtf??!?!

:what:
He don't gotta put all 18k on it.

shyt that's alot more than I've invested and I already know I'm a millionaire. He could slap 5k on that bytch and be set for life

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
My thing is get to at least XX

If you can make it to 50 you're 100% set. Anything after that and you're just rolling in money

shieeeet if the SEC does their dam job and suspend the Dark Pools for a month, we already ballin.

73% of the buy orders were in the DP yesterday and we still ended green.

:mjlit: