The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Aventadors and glass house mansions in the fukkin forest like someone posted here asking for opinions on it.

:mjlol:
"you can do what you want, i told my nikkas ball"
full

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you need motivation and reassurance after a mere month of a holding a stock you just brought

STOCKS ARE NOT FOR YOU

People been holding AMC stock for over a year, you notice the people who have been holding the longest are not crying, not because they've already did a ten X on their initial investment, but because they understand how stock investing works

nobody wants to hear somebody who just brought in cry about anything, yall can start your own thread for all you new nikkaz, nobody wanna hear this soft ass shyt

dummy I bought FB stock years ago and doubled my money

made 700% returns on a penny stock (LATF) from 2018-2021

I’m long TSLA and CRM

you can also LOSE money in the market by being overly patient. I can tell you’re new at this shyt and never been a bag holder

lol @ you dropping simple math in your post (if you would have bought AMC in February at $1 it would be worth…) and acting like some market guru. clown.

you’re acting like I was complaining that I bought AMC stock a month ago and am not a millionaire yet, I wasn’t. just saying all the pumping in this thread is just getting to be extra. the fukk when did I miss the coli turned into Reddit?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dummy I bought FB stock years ago and doubled my money

made 700% returns on a penny stock (LATF) from 2018-2021

I’m long TSLA and CRM

you can also LOSE money in the market by being overly patient. I can tell you’re new at this shyt and never been a bag holder

lol @ you dropping simple math in your post (if you would have bought AMC in February at $1 it would be worth…) and acting like some market guru. clown.

you’re acting like I was complaining that I bought AMC stock a month ago and am not a millionaire yet, I wasn’t. just saying all the pumping in this thread is just getting to be extra. the fukk when did I miss the coli turned into Reddit?

yaddada, you trying to convince me or yourself

you've contradicted yourself already, don't waste my time

lmoa at talking about bag holding, I had 1000s of shares at 5 dollars, how am I going to be bag holder in this situation

you the one who brought at 50 not me lmao
only people who don't know shyt about stocks, become bag holders dumb ass, that's why I never been one because I don't invest in shyt I don't know about it
unlike you, that's why you've been a bag holder before and you worried now with your meager 85 shares lmao

so if you were confident enough to buy at 50 what are you worried about if your so knowledgable

you fake ass nikkaz kill me

and them two scrubs that dapped, why don't you sell you shares then since you argee with guy fake ass poser ass niggz lmao

you need said you been waiting too long and squeeze might not happened, and he brought in at 50 lmao, with only 85 shares

fukk outta guy you are a walking contradiction

lmao at pumping, people been saying the same shyt for a year, that's the play, only reason people brought these stock was for the squeeze, there is no pumping, you either know the play or you don't

if you don't believe a squeeze is evitable why did you buy the stock in the first place you dikk riding bandwagoner

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Just came to post this^ wonder if that is the final piece. I wasnt aware of it being discussed til they passed it. Market overseers have been allowing the darkpool shenanigans.

It kind of pisses me off because hedgies have been allowed to create all of these shorts and there was no oversight or control. But now when it's time to pay the piper they put a firewall in place.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was called a fool for saying hedgefunds could suppress the price through darkpools:sas1:

The Hedgefunds vs Apes

"You know I'm surgical with this shyt Jake:myman:"

#Won'tBeThatEasy:wow:

WHo said that

Its been known a fact they've been supressing the price in the dark pools, that's why the squeeze is even possible in the first place
yall need to just quit