The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of his posts have been of that nature. He wants to be right so bad.

All them need to get the fukk outta

we been on this shyt since way back, all the info you have is old news, all the evidence of the squeeze has been there january 2020, nikkaz been on this shyt, yall late to the party should have been paying attention

I was talking about in the wall street thread, and so was many others, come in here with hating shyt I haven't it

I'm about to be rich, fukk yall nikkaz, I hope you don't enough money to get your shares up, and I hope you bytch ass nikkaz fold and sell your shares because you don't deserve to be rich, all yall some hoes, never seen such bytch made behavior in your life

you fakkits should be lucky this thread is here for yall to change your situation, you don't even believe in this shyt, you just saw other nikkaz making money and like a dikk rider, hopped on no vaseline, sheesh

at least learn about this shyt first before you speaking on it, if you got doubts after all the information and facts presented in this thread, you're not very intelligent

I mean you got anchors on Fox News Business damn near promoting this shyt like the damn youtubers and yall still can't get a clue

Yall some Secretary Birds, you don't know that is, google it

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Hope the brehs that bought in 50/60 make their bread back soon, I feel for y'all, keep your head up. I can't tell you what to do, but personally I'm holding, whatever the fate is. My only beef is that there's a bit too much information being spread and it's hard to discern who telling the truth and who's just talking out of their ass. I've been ignoring almost everything in response.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Hope the brehs that bought in 50/60 make their bread back soon, I feel for y'all, keep your head up. I can't tell you what to do, but personally I'm holding, whatever the fate is. My only beef is that there's a bit too much information being spread and it's hard to discern who telling the truth and who's just talking out of their ass. I've been ignoring almost everything in response.

i got in during the $50s but I put in enough money that I’m willing to lose so in my mind, I already told myself that the money is already lost. It keeps me going about my day.

Now them cats who yolo’d their life savings in the $50s? I know they feeling a certain type of way. Probably picked up smoking cigs.

:francis:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The cycle of this thread is comical :mjlol:

the regulars just come and say the DD has not changed, buy and hold and we’ll get our bag. Then mix it with some videos or posts of interesting tidbits and things that might be happening. Over and over it has been stressed that no one can guarantee when this will happen, we just need to do our part, which is buy and hold

then a random nikka will come out the bushes and say aye man all this squeeze talk happening in a week is getting extra, y’all nikkas coming off like scammers and bean pie sellers. you bytch ass nikkas with this we gon get rich talk, it has been 3 hours since I bought my stock and I ain’t rich yet, stop it with the extra shyt b. I been investing since 95. I might maybe could perhaps sell this shyt if it ain’t going for triple what I paid for in the next 5 minutes. You dikkheads selling hoop dreams and why y’all using cac language talkinbout the fud can’t stop this moass? I’m furious. nikkas is heated right now. another red day? I swear to god. ayo aye, when I said [insert random unverified claim here] yall nikkas said I was wrong (never happened) but I’m surgical with this shyt [insert emoji implying this instance that in fact never happened, happened and they were right, here]

:hmm:

every three days or so, rinse and repeat. nikkas is crazy:pachaha:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps

the regulars just come and say the DD has not changed, buy and hold and we’ll get our bag. Then mix it with some videos or posts of interesting tidbits and things that might be happening. Over and over it has been stressed that no one can guarantee when this will happen, we just need to do our part, which is buy and hold

then a random nikka will come out the bushes and say aye man all this squeeze talk happening in a week is getting extra, y’all nikkas coming off like scammers and bean pie sellers. you bytch ass nikkas with this we gon get rich talk, it has been 3 hours since I bought my stock and I ain’t rich yet, stop it with the extra shyt b. I been investing since 95. I might maybe could perhaps sell this shyt if it ain’t going for triple what I paid for in the next 5 minutes. You dikkheads selling hoop dreams and why y’all using cac language talkinbout the fud can’t stop this moass? I’m furious. nikkas is heated right now. another red day? I swear to god. ayo aye, when I said [insert random unverified claim here] yall nikkas said I was wrong (never happened) but I’m surgical with this shyt [insert emoji implying this instance that in fact never happened, happened and they were right, here]

It's easy to hold when you got in early and still in the green. That's why the real valuation of a stock matters, so that just in case things go wrong, it will at least have a good chance of maintaining the price based on its fundamentals. I learned an expensive lesson recently about yoloing into cryptocurrencies (looking at the crypto market, a lot of people learned some lessons). I understand the dread and restlessness after being down 20+ percent with way too much money on the line. I tried to get in on AMC at 20 in the most recent bull run, but I blinked, and it was at 30, and that's when I decided against it. That's my risk tolerance, and obviously I missed a chance to earn money. Not telling anyone what's going to happen next, because I don't know. However, this is a risky play, and some of us would do well to remind people that there is in fact risk because there are some knuckleheads around here, including me. Bonds have risk. Being a landlord has risks. Diversification is important, and this stock shouldn't be anyone's whole portfolio.

Last edited:
Daps

What's wrong with bean pies? :stopitslime:

Daps
This is closer than many people think. The silence of the government is now now unraveling to reveal an effort to control the damage the squeeze will wreak on the market. The actual squeeze may be weeks away, but I am ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN IT IS HAPPENING, THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS IT HAS TO HAPPEN, AND THAT THE ONLY QUESTION REMAINING IS HOW TO PAY RETAIL WITHOUT CRASHING THE ECONOMY.

If you aren’t holding shares, you’re an idiot.

:yeshrug:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's easy to hold when you got in early and still in the green. That's why the real valuation of a stock matters, so that just in case things go wrong, it will at least have a good chance of maintaining the price based on its fundamentals. I learned an expensive lesson recently about yoloing into cryptocurrencies (looking at the crypto market, a lot of people learned some lessons). I understand the dread and restlessness after being down 20+ percent with way too much money on the line. I tried to get in on AMC at 20 in the most recent bull run, but I blinked, and it was at 30, and that's when I decided against it. That's my risk tolerance, and obviously I missed a chance to earn money. Not telling anyone what's going to happen next, because I don't know. However, this is a risky play, and some of us would do well to remind people that there is in fact risk because there are some knuckleheads around here, including me. Bonds have risk. Being a landlord has risks. Diversification is important, and this stock shouldn't be anyone's whole portfolio.

If you do a word search in this thread, you are likely to see that “invest only what you’re comfortable with losing” will produce the most results right behind “buy and hold”. shyt has been hammered throughout the thread.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yooooooo :mjlol::mjlol:facts, I thought we were all on the same page since at least the end of may/june.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
This is closer than many people think. The silence of the government is now now unraveling to reveal an effort to control the damage the squeeze will wreak on the market. The actual squeeze may be weeks away, but I am ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN IT IS HAPPENING, THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS IT HAS TO HAPPEN, AND THAT THE ONLY QUESTION REMAINING IS HOW TO PAY RETAIL WITHOUT CRASHING THE ECONOMY.

If you aren’t holding shares, you’re an idiot.

If you got a post aimed at someone, name names.

Daps
If you got a post aimed at someone, name names.
Who would I be targeting? I’m speaking in general terms. If you are informed of this play, can afford to buy shares, and haven’t, you are an idiot.

A lot of people are about to eat off this. If you own at least xx shares of GME or AMC, your life is about to be very different.

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Who would I be targeting? I’m speaking in general terms. If you are informed of this play, can afford to buy shares, and haven’t, you are an idiot.

A lot of people are about to eat off this. If you own at least xx shares of GME or AMC, your life is going to be very different.

Well, no offense to you, and speaking in general terms, anyone that calls people idiots for having different investment strategies is a jackass. I'm not talking to you though.