The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s this guys first day on the job as the new Director of Enforcement of the SEC

Gurbir-Grewal_SEC.png

:yeshrug:
It only matters if he’s blackrocks nikka

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First, it doesn’t matter how low the price falls. If it hit $1, they’d still have to cover. Saying that it could fall low enough for them to escape covering betrays your ignorance of how the market works.

Second, retail keeps purchasing shares, so they can’t push it that low. The reason they’re forced to spend so much money is because we keep purchasing shares, thereby grinding their short position even deeper.

Third, whenever they decide to cover, retail sets the price. MOASS is guaranteed. There’s no escaping it.

There is nothing pie in the sky about the DD. It’s plain as day.

Just admit you’re a paperhand.

You’ve “been in the game long enough,” but fail to acknowledge how unique the AMC situation is.

:francis:

This is why I'm not having a hard time....Like these dips just allow me to buy more....People have no reason to sale if they are in the hole so they will naturally just hold....To me it seems as if they should allow the stock to increase to start shaking people off...But they have professionals who they hired for this so far they aren't doing nothing that has even made anyone I know whose holding even consider closing a position.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No, if you can't be patience you have no place in a stock market, period

it has nothing to do with AMC, if you can't understand this, you have no business buying stocks at all
the white boy from omaha said the stock market is a transfer of wealth from impatient people to patient people.
you need all diff types of personalities and education backgrounds for the market to be what it is.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This is why I'm not having a hard time....Like these dips just allow me to buy more....People have no reason to sale if they are in the hole so they will naturally just hold....To me it seems as if they should allow the stock to increase to start shaking people off...But they have professionals who they hired for this so far they aren't doing nothing that has even made anyone I know whose holding even consider closing a position.
I keep reading they can't let the price get too high cause if it does they won't have enough assets to cover the money owed which would force them to start covering the options. Somebody more versed on this can spell it out better probably.