The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A little concerned Covid re-emerging is going to push the PPS (and rest of the market) way down over the next few months to where the shorts won’t have to cover or at the very least we’re months/ years out from semblance of it

a few weeks ago when PPS was touching 60,brehs here, even the YouTube brehs were alluding to the short squeeze approaching, one was even PM’ing possible dates. looks like all that is dead now. this is why I keep receipts

I have 85 shares AMC, average share price is like $50ish because i was late to the game. I’ll be holding for a bit because I think a short squeeze is feasible, but also think this MOASS/ $100k per share talk is getting old, even if the intentions are good it reaks of pumping & pie in the sky talk. I’ve been in this game long enough, most “to the moon” talk never comes to fruition. Hope I’m wrong

If have share price of 50 that means you just brought in lmao, and haven't been holding for barely anytime, what are you talking about

If you brought AMC in february when the price was 5 dollars, you would have hundreds of shares and be all the way up

I mean normal stocks take years and years to see the types of gains we already saw in a few months

you don't know anything about the stock market nor have the patience for it, you will never make money at this shyt, just sell your shares and go home and be a family man lmao

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If have share price of 50 that means you just brought in lmao, and haven't been holding for barely anytime, what are you talking about

If you brought AMC in february when the price was 5 dollars, you would have hundreds of shares and be all the way up

I mean normal stocks take years and years to see the types of gains we already saw in a few months

you don't know anything about the stock market nor have the patience for it, you will never make money at this shyt, just sell your shares and go home and be a family man lmao

:scusthov:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps

What does it matter what price he bought at when the squeeze is going to put 500 gagillion dollars in everyone's pocket? Imagine being angry that someone else is having doubts about a stock.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does it matter what price he bought at when the squeeze is going to put 500 gagillion dollars in everyone's pocket? Imagine being angry that someone else is having doubts about a stock.

How am I angry? I just stated fact, if you don't have patience you can't make money with any stocks

your angry because I called somebody else out for their bullshyt, WHY?

Because he just brought it, and is already complaining acting like he's been waiting an eternity you fukking moron

what don't you understand

normal stocks take forever to go up, AMC was at 1 dollar in January lmao, people have already gotten rich from this stock, he just brought it in and is crying because he's not rich

If you don't understand that, you don't understand stock investing, and shouldn't be buying any stocks at all

Daps
How am I angry? I just stated fact, if you don't have patience you can't make money with any stocks

Because he just brought it, and is already complaining acting like he's been waiting an eternity you fukking moron

normal stocks take forever to go up, AMC was at 1 dollar in January lmao, people have already gotten rich from this stock, he just brought it in and is crying because he's not rich

If you don't understand that, you don't understand stock investing, and shouldn't be buying any stocks at all

So are you saying the people who’ve been holding since $1-5 already dumped their shares and took profit
:jbhmm:

That would contradict a lot of dialogue that’s been posted here.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Dudes really gotta stop trippin when someone comes in with a different mindset than others. It doesn't necesarily mean that they are going to sell and drop out. Give those dudes some reassurance and keep it moving. Lambasting them is only going to scare off other people and defeat the purpose of the goal that's trying to be accomplished contrary to popular opinion.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So are you saying the people who’ve been holding since $1-5 already dumped their shares and took profit
:jbhmm:

Not all of them, some people like me had thousands of shares, and some people had more, some people hundred of thousands of dollars in, some people had millions

Everybody's position is different, some people who had more money to invest already became millionaires and probably cashed out why would that

The same probably people probably brought back in
that's how stock work, the more money you have the less you have to wait

the fact I have to explain this, shows none of you have any idea how any of this stuff works
just sell your shares and do something else, stop being followers

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes really gotta stop trippin when someone comes in with a different mindset than others. It doesn't necesarily mean that they are going to sell and drop out. Give those dudes some reassurance and keep it moving. Lambasting them is only going to scare off other people and defeat the purpose of the goal that's trying to be accomplished contrary to popular opinion.

They should sell and drop out

if you only been waiting a month and half, and you already feeling anxiety, stock isn't for you

you shouldn't be buying any stocks at all

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They should sell and drop out

if you only been waiting a month and half, and you already feeling anxiety, stock isn't for you

you shouldn't be buying any stocks at all

Like I said, give them dudes motivation and reassurance and keep it moving.

The criticizing isn't going to help matters or accomplish the goal at hand. It's just not.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said, give them dudes motivation and reassurance and keep it moving.

The criticizing isn't going to help matters or accomplish the goal at hand. It's just not.

No, if you can't be patience you have no place in a stock market, period

it has nothing to do with AMC, if you can't understand this, you have no business buying stocks at all

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps

What he said didn't warrant your response. If you want an echo chamber, go to the reddit for AMC stock.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
No, if you can't be patience you have no place in a stock market, period

it has nothing to do with AMC, if you can't understand this, you have no business buying stocks at all

People need motivation and reassurance every single day. This AMC isn't any different, so let's quit pretending like it is.

The purpose is to get more people onboard, not throw them off. You bytching about the differing of opinions will do nothing more but scare off new people because they will be hesitant to jump on board out of being bytched at if they have any questions or concerns.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All doubters must be castigated!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What he said didn't warrant your response. If you want an echo chamber, go to the reddit for AMC stock.

My response was a fact, you don't like facts, you go to reddit and twitter

you need patience to make money at any stocks

crying because you brought some stocks and two weeks later you're not rich doesn't bold well for your future in this game

My response was more than warranted, because that's the truth

You don't like getting your feelings hurt stay off the forums and don't quote me with dumb ass comments, especially when they devoid facts

take that soft shyt somewhere else