The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Hedgies don’t seem to have any other option but to abuse darkpool. Percentage is increasing slowly, which shows this is getting worse for them.

more time goes on, more dirt is being discovered and more people are finding out (LinkedIn crowd). I’m pretty positive this ends with some financial changes. But it’s going to unfortunately take regular people to keep monitoring things, cause the SEC and others are too corrupt or weak to do their job properly.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A little concerned Covid re-emerging is going to push the PPS (and rest of the market) way down over the next few months to where the shorts won’t have to cover or at the very least we’re months/ years out from semblance of it

a few weeks ago when PPS was touching 60,brehs here, even the YouTube brehs were alluding to the short squeeze approaching, one was even PM’ing possible dates. looks like all that is dead now. this is why I keep receipts

I have 85 shares AMC, average share price is like $50ish because i was late to the game. I’ll be holding for a bit because I think a short squeeze is feasible, but also think this MOASS/ $100k per share talk is getting old, even if the intentions are good it reaks of pumping & pie in the sky talk. I’ve been in this game long enough, most “to the moon” talk never comes to fruition. Hope I’m wrong

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It’s payday when the SEC gets off their ass and does something about the dark pools.

Covid ain’t got shyt to do with this.

No one is selling. If the buy orders were all directed to the NYSE instead of the DP, the price would be in the thousands right now.

Y’all see that huge dip right when the market opened?

yea, no corruption to see here folks.

:mjlol::stopitslime:

Daps
A little concerned Covid re-emerging is going to push the PPS (and rest of the market) way down over the next few months to where the shorts won’t have to cover or at the very least we’re months/ years out from semblance of it

a few weeks ago when PPS was touching 60,brehs here, even the YouTube brehs were alluding to the short squeeze approaching, one was even PM’ing possible dates. looks like all that is dead now. this is why I keep receipts

I have 85 shares AMC, average share price is like $50ish because i was late to the game. I’ll be holding for a bit because I think a short squeeze is feasible, but also think this MOASS/ $100k per share talk is getting old, even if the intentions are good it reaks of pumping & pie in the sky talk. I’ve been in this game long enough, most “to the moon” talk never comes to fruition. Hope I’m wrong
First, it doesn’t matter how low the price falls. If it hit $1, they’d still have to cover. Saying that it could fall low enough for them to escape covering betrays your ignorance of how the market works.

Second, retail keeps purchasing shares, so they can’t push it that low. The reason they’re forced to spend so much money is because we keep purchasing shares, thereby grinding their short position even deeper.

Third, whenever they decide to cover, retail sets the price. MOASS is guaranteed. There’s no escaping it.

There is nothing pie in the sky about the DD. It’s plain as day.

Just admit you’re a paperhand.

You’ve “been in the game long enough,” but fail to acknowledge how unique the AMC situation is.

:francis:

Daps

This was a bad idea :skip:

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
fukk it we ball.. :mjlit:

Cop what u can but if not hold. U need to take some out do ya thang. Reinvest if u choose. If it ain't about the money...tip and thug