The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
I tried telling my coworker about this mid-May when I first got in and dude didn’t believe me. He lives at home still so I KNOW dude is just sitting on plenty disposable cash. I showed him my app the day early June when we went way up and he copped $14k worth shortly after. So he’s sitting on a big loss now and every day talks about cutting his ties with AMC and just taking the loss :pachaha:

Does actively trade and when did he get in? Watching your money drop by almost 50% in a month would have that affect on someone who’s new.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I transferred 44 out of 45 shares from robinhood to fidelity and I still have some crypto in robinhood. Did I do it correctly?

Make sure it’s a cash account and if you plan to buy more, make sure your orders are routed to the NYSE.

If any of y’all use TD, you can also route buy orders to the NYSE. Can’t do it on mobile tho. Gotta use the desktop.

Immortalized Outlaw

THE GENERAL
Daps
Reppin
614 to 613
Make sure it’s a cash account and if you plan to buy more, make sure your orders are routed to the NYSE.

If any of y’all use TD, you can also route buy orders to the NYSE. Can’t do it on mobile tho. Gotta use the desktop.

Don't I have to pay a fee for the transfer? And do I have to tell them make it a cash account?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly can’t say. The price, no matter how low it gets, is inconsequential. They have to close, and when that happens..

:francis:

exactly no point in stressing this day to day fluctuation unless someone finds a deal to buy in at and add to it...Once they are forced to cover it's show time...Issue is how much longer will they be allowed to kick the can down the road. Someone is going to have to force their hand in my opinion.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't I have to pay a fee for the transfer? And do I have to tell them make it a cash account?

usually you do but sometimes they have deals for some of the newer brokerages its usually like a $75 fee...You may already have a cash account you have to check it and if not just ask customer service during their hours. But make sure you don't have anything currently purchased on margin.