The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
AMC hit the SSR today and the price action is still going crazy with hardly any sells. This shyt is getting more & more blatant by the day. Insane......And all the rest of us are doing is holding, while they're frantic running around the office like mice on fire.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AMC hit the SSR today and the price action is still going crazy with hardly any sells. This shyt is getting more & more blatant by the day. Insane......And all the rest of us are doing is holding, while they're frantic running around the office like mice on fire.
So it can’t go down any further today?

• Dap
Reactions: GSR
Daps
Today's vibe
7f49e2acb05a4beab23e908069e2ca22.jpeg

Remember brehs, they're sinking it to try and scare as many people as possible into selling before they get called so they don't have to pay out as much. Don't let yourself be one of the pussies during their biggest push ever. It'll go back up. Just sit and ride it out till that bag comes through. Money cometh. Bora Bora, hookers, and blow baby. :mjlit:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Today's vibe
7f49e2acb05a4beab23e908069e2ca22.jpeg

Remember brehs, they're sinking it to try and scare as many people as possible into selling before they get called so they don't have to pay out as much. Don't let yourself be one of the pussies during their biggest push ever. It'll go back up. Just sit and ride it out till that bag comes through. Money cometh. Bora Bora, hookers, and blow baby. :mjlit:

:russ:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby: if you waiting for 1200 in 6 months go put in an app at Walmart

I'm fine with holding for 5 years.

don’t set sell orders. That info is transparent. Set price alerts

:ufdup:

I get why you are saying that, but I can't be up on these stocks every waking moment, it's not good for one's mental health. I don't want to be preoccupied with something else when the alert hits, and then miss my selling opportunity.

With my one and only share though, you can see how this isn't a millionaire-maker or homeless-maker.

I'll take your advice into consideration though.