The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm fine with holding for 5 years.

I get why you are saying that, but I can't be up on these stocks every waking moment, it's not good for one's mental health. I don't want to be preoccupied with something else when the alert hits, and then miss my selling opportunity.

With my one and only share though, you can see how this isn't a millionaire-maker or homeless-maker.

I'll take your advice into consideration though.
Set an alert right before your target so you know it's close, then you can watch some. This is a group effort. Anyone taking shorts is making it easier for them to duck and not get squeezed.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Set an alert right before your target so you know it's close, then you can watch some. This is a group effort. Anyone taking shorts is making it easier for them to duck and not get squeezed.

word

if everybody set their sell limits at $500, Hedge funds will bring it there to end this shyt.

:unimpressed:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
For a post about age of consent between a 16 and 20 year old
:russ: nah he was wildin
:sitdown:

We all holding brehs. I spent racks, we holding.

Remember brehs we’ve already won. Hedgies have no way outta this, so now they are just shifting the battlefield to psychological.

20$ 30$ 100$ doesn’t matter we’ve won, HODL

Hold?:mjlol: I’m buying more

Just put in $700 more dollars.:ehh:

I'll buy more Friday when I get paid. shyt'll be 30 then. I'm bout to eat

This shyt goes to $20 and I'm going to think about putting 20k in.

bullseye. averaged up to 11.77

Brought some more

:blessed:

Still here brehs :blessed:

Loaded up another 300$!
yall braver than me :hubie:
but I'm rooting for the retail investors :salute:
i wanna see chaos :demonic:
but a squeeze could trigger a broader market selloff if institutions are scrambling to raise capital to cover AMC shorts :lupe:
i'll be waiting :shaq:

Daps
Remember brehs we’ve already won. Hedgies have no way outta this, so now they are just shifting the battlefield to psychological.

20$ 30$ 100$ doesn’t matter we’ve won, HODL

This 100%.

:salute:

The price drops mean nothing....selling now is EXACTLY what they want you to do so they can buy back cheap.

Imagine you own a business and you're selling pizza. It's the only pizza store within 500 miles.

A dude walks in and he's promised pizza to a bunch of people at a party. They already gave him the money and he's spent it on new shoes, clothes etc. He still has some money left so he needs to buy the pizza at the cheapest price possible.

Dude comes into your store and changes the prices on the signs and tells you he will buy 200 pepperoni pizzas for $3 each.......you have a MUCH, MUCH higher price. You refuse to sell him the pizza so he keeps messing with your signage. Dude says "I'll be 200 pizzas for $2.50".

No matter what he says....he can't make you sell your pizza unless you want to. Yet he's trying to convince you that you have to.

This is the situation we are in....oversimplification but it's true.

Daps
That's the thing. The lower the price goes the more retail jumps on it. Anyone can throw 20 bucks at a stock to see if it will really squeeze.

Reddit got this theory they're gonna lower it and then push it to 100 to trick mfs into selling. It's gonna fail miserably if that's the case.

Yeah the day trader types will try to flip quick but the bulk of retail will just hold.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just grabbed up 10 more :blessed:

original_356210406.gif