The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
if they drop it to the $20s I’m sure new investors will jump on board and the folks who jumped in late will average down like a muthafukka.

hedgies are fukked

:mjgrin:
That's the thing. The lower the price goes the more retail jumps on it. Anyone can throw 20 bucks at a stock to see if it will really squeeze.

Reddit got this theory they're gonna lower it and then push it to 100 to trick mfs into selling. It's gonna fail miserably if that's the case.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Op gotta get banned right when people are gonna need to be convinced to hold the most.

The shyt gonna keep dropping. For a hot minute. Hold brehs.

To be honest I hope that anyone that has been following this thread doesn’t need to be constantly told to hold. By now it should be instilled in people’s mindset

I hope nikkas don’t need constant reassurance like some damsel in distress

we gon get our bread. just stay solid brehs

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That's the thing. The lower the price goes the more retail jumps on it. Anyone can throw 20 bucks at a stock to see if it will really squeeze.

Reddit got this theory they're gonna lower it and then push it to 100 to trick mfs into selling. It's gonna fail miserably if that's the case.

that CFA from Calgary said that shyt. Talmbout shooting it up to the $100s to shake off the impatient shareholders who want to be done with this

fukk all that. They NEED to cover and once that happens, shieeeeeet.

:mjlit:

Daps
Reppin
The Beast Coast
It gets lower retail jumps in and some smaller short positions might start covering.

I'm just holding and buying when I can. It's ridiculous.

ActiveCoarseHyrax-size_restricted.gif

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Their usual tactics aren’t saving them. Media and price attacks. People just need to hold. 4k minimum, but I would hold the majority till later.

- Peter Hann, city of Calgary guy got contacted by citadel and threatened, lol. He mocked them with an apology letter. He backtracked on items and doubled down at same time, in a smart way.

Last edited: