The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright gentleman I'm officially done with AMC. Dont feel like watching it bleed anymore. Bought in painfully high ($53 DCA) and finally decided to sell my 100 shares today for a realized loss of $3700.

I'm a never say never guy so I may buy back in at some point but I'd rather just take out the $1500 I have left and throw it in CRM or TSLA which has been good to me.

I'm sure AMC will see better days but I'm also not convinced it wont drop below $10 or $5 either. With my own DD & gut feeling I'm not counting on a GME level short squeeze any time soon, the more I understand GME the more it feels like a lightning in a bottle perfect storm that probably wont happen again, at least not in a predictable way.

With that said, I wish everybody here well. Will let you know if I ever buy back in

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm approaching my buy in :wow:
Alright gentleman I'm officially done with AMC. Dont feel like watching it bleed anymore. Bought in painfully high ($53 DCA) and finally decided to sell my 100 shares today for a realized loss of $3700.

I'm a never say never guy so I may buy back in at some point but I'd rather just take out the $1500 I have left and throw it in CRM or TSLA which has been good to me.

I'm sure AMC will see better days but I'm also not convinced it wont drop below $10 or $5 either. With my own DD & gut feeling I'm not counting on a GME level short squeeze any time soon, the more I understand GME the more it feels like a lightning in a bottle perfect storm that probably wont happen again, at least not in a predictable way.

With that said, I wish everybody here well. Will let you know if I ever buy back in

It has been real:salute:

Last edited:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:sadcam:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We want a market crash for margin call.. What are u guys bytching about lol.. The worse it gets for the whole market the better chance for margin call

ehh I doubt it ever gets to that point and like I stated before if it did what’s stopping them from picking and choosing what to cover first

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Everything is playing out like it was predicted to last year at this time. In some cases even better. The hole is much deeper than it ever was... Wish I could've loaded up on these current prices. But I'm content to hold. This situation is something that can't be ignored. They are stuck. Not enough people selling to help them.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Bears coming out to say “i told you so” lol
Gotta say that to everybody then lol
Everything is playing out like it was predicted to last year at this time. In some cases even better. The hole is much deeper than it ever was... Wish I could've loaded up on these current prices. But I'm content to hold. This situation is something that can't be ignored. They are stuck. Not enough people selling to help them.

Same breh. I'm currently saving up to move to a new place in a couple months but still holding in the meantime.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

eventually this has to go one way or another, if nobody is selling how long can they keep this up? obviously market conditions have helped them