The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Nothing changed market is crashing.

Edit* hedgies have not covered. There are Billions of shares of amc. Retail has been holding these shares since it. Started. Average 60% of buy orders go through the darkpool. The average turnover per day is less than 5%. Any other narrative is false until you come with some receipts.

Edit #2 here's my receipt in advance

:lolbron: these nikkas got shorts from 75 down nikka, what exactly are they covering they up big on yall head

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
True and this just the beginning tho. It's going to get worse. Not saying it will definitely crash but I hope brehs ain't dropping money into $Spy thinking this is the extent of it. It's gonna be a market correction coming soon as well. Market may take months or years to hit 2021 peak levels again.
That's what we all really need to be bracing for.
If you get out your other positions before then and sell green you win.
What are the chances the stock/housing markets crash completely and how soon?

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I hold my amc and gme as lottery tickets at this point. They don't make a large portion of my portfolio so it's fine, I've made my profits on both. I'm surprised how gme ended green after all that fukkery.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s crazy is AMC was not my worst investment of the recent 24 months it was basically any penny stock I grabbed and the worst one was HCMC. The hype was that they had a pending court case and would possibly be bought out by a large Tobacco company Phillip Morris. I’m so far in the hole on that bs that I refuse to touch Pennys again.

it was .0049 now it’s .0003 at least AMC made profit