The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man foh nikkas in this thread were shaming others for taking ANY profit. Stop with the juelz

Highly possible. I don't remember every single post. But nikkas in this thread were also saying invest what you can afford to lose. The selective memory from some of you knows no bounds.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Highly possible. I don't remember every single post. But nikkas in this thread were also saying invest what you can afford to lose. The selective memory from some of you knows no bounds.

tell nikkas they’re broke if they cash out under 100k and then track back months later with juelz tactics brehs :mjlol:

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Nobody can tell how another nikka move they money... Opinions are granted but seriously - we grown outchea... anyone who felt they needed to get out is their business... If you wanna play the long game then do it. fukk what anyone says if they didn't give you money to help you out. Everyone do what is best for them in their situation... Ain't no damn dictator's around this bytch. We learn and grow - that's it

Crizzy

Daps
Reppin
RMFT
shyt I remember they wanted to boot me for spreading fud because I said don’t only invest in AMC and to look at other stocks.

accused of fud for using options

And bro u speak for your situation... Can't nobody tell you what to do. It's about if you need to get some funds or you see shyt tanking. fukk whatever anyone says about how YOU control your money

Crizzy

Daps
Reppin
RMFT
shyt I remember they wanted to boot me for spreading fud because I said don’t only invest in AMC and to look at other stocks.

And I must say I think it was you in the saitama thread about dipping... That was my fault to even tell you yo don't do it just yet. Your situation is yours and anyone else. If I can hold and it don't do shyt towards my funds don't got anything to do with you. So my fault cuz I do think I spoke on it and said not just yet. We all wanna get the bag and I don't see how nikkas will talk bad about someone who you don't know about their own situation. Rep owed @NatiboyB ... I got you

Crizzy

Daps
Reppin
RMFT
I think the only person got people wanting to shyt on this thread was op’s motivational talks. shyt got these pocket watchers annoyed and I can’t blame them cuz op was on some different shyt but but at the same time, op made dudes money off this play regardless.

Hell yeah... He shouldn't have been banned from this joint. You were early then you got bread off this shyt if you pulled the trigger. Anyone who could hold and not be worried then no one in this bytch should be worried about they money.. Don't get it but that's life when it comes to people saying see - I told you so​

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Exactly. Breh talking about I have an agenda foh I was one of the first real suppprters of this AMC shyt. And it would’ve worked if Reddit and YT dorks didn’t take over the movement with the 100k bullshyt. And nikkas in here ate it up and now wanna backtrack. fukk all that. Let’s remember the #1 benefactor of the meme stock craze DFV never promoted bullshyt price targets and all that other nonsense. He just saw GME as a good play and made millions. Bres turned the movement into a clown show and this is what we got. Hedge funds put out ALL the stops to suppress this shyt once they saw all the crazy hype behind it. Muhfukkas was out here hunting down Ken Griffins private plane routes and all his real estate transactions. Y’all thought they’d let us win after all that :francis:

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
This thread still going :mjlol:

Sad isn't it.

Any profit that was made should have been secured. You had peeps in here talking about buying McLarens and Audis lol. Last year was a once in a generation opportunity in the market.

I will say this, this is a buying opportunity for cryptocurrency and other stocks as it tanks.

A few EV plays and cryptos I'm eyeing going into the Spring.