The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What have you seen that would indicate that this particular stock is low priority? Moreover what do you consider high priority if this were to happen?

Market cap things like apple Microsoft etc. if stock like that are on a sale the blue chips that’s what they will prioritize purchasing more of as it will be on a great sale and these companies make money and still have growth

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
theres a difference between nosedive and crash, a crash is the catalyst

I mean, either way dudes point is AMC wasn't suppose to move in sync with the market.... I made posts here where I was concerned Covid/ Omnicron was going to brick the market & AMC's business/ PPS... and the response was it didnt matter and shorts still had to cover and if anything a market downtrend would be good for the AMC bet

and all that is turning out to be patently false

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, either way dudes point is AMC wasn't suppose to move in sync with the market.... I made posts here where I was concerned Covid/ Omnicron was going to brick the market & AMC's business/ PPS... and the response was it didnt matter and shorts still had to cover and if anything a market downtrend would be good for the AMC bet

I mean the shorts still have to cover.

but what I’ve been saying is do they really have to cover? What’s stopping them from just pushing it down the road. Notice AMC doesn’t even pop up on the highest short interest stocks

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean the shorts still have to cover.

but what I’ve been saying is do they really have to cover? What’s stopping them from just pushing it down the road. Notice AMC doesn’t even pop up on the highest short interest stocks

I hear ya. And I agree

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think your confused, during any nosedive amc and all stocks will follow. If there’s a crash that’s where amc will be different because of all the shorting going on and that will have to be covered. The small and medium caps have been Destroyed the past month. I was surprised by today, I didn’t expect amc/gme to fight so much. With btc falling the past couple hours it’s really got me thinking about getting out of amc because I’m barely green and getting back in at a lower price point.

I got a couple of more hours to decide

:ohhh:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
theres a difference between nosedive and crash, a crash is the catalyst
True and this just the beginning tho. It's going to get worse. Not saying it will definitely crash but I hope brehs ain't dropping money into $Spy thinking this is the extent of it. It's gonna be a market correction coming soon as well. Market may take months or years to hit 2021 peak levels again.
That's what we all really need to be bracing for.
If you get out your other positions before then and sell green you win.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True and this just the beginning tho. It's going to get worse. Not saying it will definitely crash but I hope brehs ain't dropping money into $Spy thinking this is the extent of it. It's gonna be a market correction coming soon as well. Market may take months or years to hit 2021 peak levels again.
That's what we all really need to be bracing for.
If you get out your other positions before then and sell green you win.

the nasdaq already lost 10% this week, isnt the correction already happening?

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
A trilly has left the market in the past 5 days. Go to any news finance site and the headlines say it all, domino's still falling in China, American hedges are seeing outflow in the billions, Blue chips are dropping (led by Netflix). Any tech stock they are advising to sell the bounce.

Crypto shytting the bed, Banks downsizing, literally the great reset as we called it back then. Potential war popping off. We spoke about all of this months ago.

Its only the beginning. We saw this a 100 miles away. Either you have the resolve to ride, or you can cut your losses now.

I'm riding! Some of the earliest posts in this thread spoke of them shorting it down to unimaginable lows. I'm riding for a squeeze. But have no problem going long and passing this off to my kids. They can't take either company to zero.

Its doing what we said it would do. The world is where we said it will be. Nothing has happened to make me want to change course. Everyday I look for reasons to sell. The only thing I keep finding is uncertainty. Nothing factual.

Institutions are doubling down on AMC almost zero sales.

:yeshrug:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
A trilly has left the market in the past 5 days. Go to any news finance site and the headlines say it all, domino's still falling in China, American hedges are seeing outflow in the billions, Blue chips are dropping (led by Netflix). Any tech stock they are advising to sell the bounce.

Crypto shytting the bed, Banks downsizing, literally the great reset as we called it back then. Potential war popping off. We spoke about all of this months ago.

Its only the beginning. We saw this a 100 miles away. Either you have the resolve to ride, or you can cut your losses now.

I'm riding! Some of the earliest posts in this thread spoke of them shorting it down to unimaginable lows. I'm riding for a squeeze. But have no problem going long and passing this off to my kids. They can't take either company to zero.

Its doing what we said it would do. The world is where we said it will be. Nothing has happened to make me want to change course. Everyday I look for reasons to sell. The only thing I keep finding is uncertainty. Nothing factual.

Institutions are doubling down on AMC almost zero sales.

:yeshrug:
:russ: