The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
a friend let me sleep in their car last night.
he decided to go for a ride and i didn't wake up until well after he had gotten out.
i had no idea where i was till i looked out the window.
this mother fukker is at an AMC theater.

i hate all of you.
:laff:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what’s the difference between the two?

I’ll be honest I’ve never heard of toro are you overseas or something? Most of us use the normal brokerages TD, Fidelity, Robin Hood, Webull, etc. I’m assuming you are looking for something where you can do both crypto and common stocks on correct?

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I’ll be honest I’ve never heard of toro are you overseas or something? Most of us use the normal brokerages TD, Fidelity, Robin Hood, Webull, etc. I’m assuming you are looking for something where you can do both crypto and common stocks on correct?

I’m in America. I was recommended eToro by a family member. You are right on that assumption.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
appreciate the advice man. Looking at a few ETFs on eToro rn. Most of them are doing shyt but like you said it’s a solid foundation. Also looked at SAND and might buy that one. Graph looks volatile and the buying price rn is just $4

Go on Fidelity, Webull sells fake shares on hot stocks, I would avoid it, because if you need to sell, they may be unable to...

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you bag holding and have liquidity, Average down.

Because if you're a p*ssy, when we see the inevitable bounce you can get out with less damage.

And we know you're p*ssy.

If you only invested what you can afford to lose then you'll be :win::camby:

Risk management!

See, you told brehs to average down a few days ago and now we're down another 9%. there's no floor here yet sadly

What receipts?

Brehs saying this stock could pop because of XYZ catalyst around XYZ date as it continues to drop like a stone

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See, you told brehs to average down a few days ago and now we're down another 9%. there's no floor here yet sadly

Brehs saying this stock could pop because of XYZ catalyst around XYZ date as it continues to drop like a stone

You don't average down with one purchase and you don't go all in when averaging down :dahell:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't average down with one purchase and you don't go all in when averaging down :dahell:

Technically you do average down with one purchase

And, looking back over the last 6 months, averaging down was just chasing a bigger loss and bit a lot off us in the ass.